OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know how Nebraska can continue to trot Sims out there.

It is Reggie Ball like negligence for your team
Their backups are Chubba Purdy (who is worse than Simms, and injured) and a running back.

Blame Rhule for hiring a ****** OC (his friend, Marcus Satterfield) and not going after any good QBs in the portal because he thought they were getting Raiola for 2024 and overrated his own ability to turn around the team without one this year.

Very few people remember, nor care, when some OU fans said ______ about Caleb Williams at this point.
I think it was more so a knock on Lincoln and the air raid than about Caleb or OU fans. With Lincoln, it's always been drop 7-8, and he can't solve it. I was listening to a podcast this week that repeated just that as a way to stop SC going forward.

I think it was more so a knock on Lincoln and the air raid than about Caleb or OU fans. With Lincoln, it's always been drop 7-8, and he can't solve it. I was listening to a podcast this week that repeated just that as a way to stop SC going forward.
Do people really have doubts about his ability to coach whatever type of offense he needs to as teams adjust?

“Hey they’re gonna drop 8” feels like it would be way down my list of Riley concerns long term.

Do people really have doubts about his ability to coach whatever type of offense he needs to as teams adjust?

“Hey they’re gonna drop 8” feels like it would be way down my list of Riley concerns long term.
As someone who listens to a ton of CFB podcasts, national and pac 12... Yeah. Caleb vs. a 3 man rush is still a thing they talk about but it's because they still think our OL sucks.

From the week before, another person referencing the "rush 3, drop 8" strategy vs. us:

As someone who listens to a ton of CFB podcasts, national and pac 12... Yeah. Caleb vs. a 3 man rush is still a thing they talk about but it's because they still think our OL sucks.

From the week before, another person referencing the "rush 3, drop 8" strategy vs. us:

Goofy - Nevermind how good Caleb is and what he'll do to you with no pass rush and forever to scan and read... Lincoln generally always had solid lines at OU and recruited RB well... I wouldn't see any reason to have concerns about his ability to pivot and score points running the ball.

Now - can they consistently get enough stops against good teams to win games like that? Different question entirely.

Don't do this.

I told you Gattis sucked and would ruin TVD. You swore he was the goat OC and you were "gonna air it out." Anyone even mildly associated with Miami is the greatest ever.

Still defending Frost?
Ah man :lol:. Search TVD and your username and come back to me. It’s DEF not going to matchup with this revisionist history that you’re spitting. But right, you were only worried about Gattis.

Back
Top Bottom