OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She ain’t that innocent either.
Why you having late night conversations with a married man talking about how y’all attracted to each other?
He dead wrong but she definitely entertained the possibility of something more.

He initiated it though. If he’s got proof, that’s different.

He called the woman 4 times in a row :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude was real aggressive and stalker-ish.

Why is he calling her at 12:49 am?

Why is he talking about her buttocks and whatnot? I’m an “*** man”… that’s unprofessional as hell.

Dudes aren’t even slick enough

Mel is a CLOWN, FRAUD AND PERVERT. I hope he gets 0 money and he deserves all the crap that comes his way.

What even happens to a guy like that? Never coaching at any level ever again?

This is one of the weirdest things about watching Texas a&m get pushed around by Miami. When you look at recruiting rankings, their defensive line is arguably the best in the nation and they have top five talent on the roster.

NIL money those defensive lineman got must be worth it to go to a school where you don't get developed and don't win anything.

Screenshot_20230910_083806_Chrome.jpg

This is a wild oversimplification. They aren’t really getting pushed around this year at all.

The physical profiles they target/recruit just aren’t edge/speed rushers. It’s all big 3 and 5 techs and they want their ends to set and hold the edge - problem is they haven’t recruited LB well enough behind that to generate any gap pressure and - for whatever reason - they haven’t sent a corner or safety on a blitz that hit home since Elko left.

They’re largely doing their job up front - at least in terms of what’s being asked of them.

Their issues are 100% schematic.
I think it’s more complicated than that. First, DJ Durkin stinks and it’s largely about what he’s asking those kids to do, IMO. They’re not playing an attacking style that calls for them to penetrate the OL. Lot of 2 gapping. But also look at the body types of those kids. Definitely big bodied across the line but not too many explosive edge rushers. A&M was great against the run and decided they were going to make TVD beat him with his arm. They ****ed around and found out
^^^

It’s a Jimbo problem.

He wanted this with Elko, too, but Elko was actually great at covering things up in the secondary and keeping points off the board.

She ain’t that innocent either.
Why you having late night conversations with a married man talking about how y’all attracted to each other?
He dead wrong but she definitely entertained the possibility of something more.

While all fine and dandy, she’s not the one on a $100m contract. He had way more to lose than her, and has nobody to blame but himself

So who replaces him? MSU is still a good job. They have the resources to be good again.

Narduzzi, he’s passed once but the gap in money now and the precarity of the ACC should probably change his mind.

If not Phil Parker the DC at Iowa is a alum, and Chris Creighton at EMU would be solid hires as well.

MSU is a developmental program and they need a coach who fits that. If they are going to play the NIL game it should be in the portal not in recruiting.

Colorado’s recruiting class about to be crazy next year. Everyone and their momma gonna want to play for coach prime. Heck I’m lowkey thinking about lying about my age and enrolling in HS next year as a senior to try to play football for coach prime lol

Back
Top Bottom