OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

In his statements to the Title IX investigator, Tucker acknowledged masturbating on the call but said Tracy grossly mischaracterized the episode. According to him, they had consensual “phone sex.”

“Ms. Tracy’s distortion of our mutually consensual and intimate relationship into allegations of sexual exploitation has really affected me,” Tucker wrote in a March 22 letter to the investigator. “I am not proud of my judgment and I am having difficulty forgiving myself for getting into this situation, but I did not engage in misconduct by any definition.”

---

That last sentence is ... wow

Mario is making me feel good about being a UM fan….
If one of these talking heads say Miami is back, someone needs to kick them in the nuts…. While wearing steel toe boots…

The U is BYKE

michael-irvin-ahahahaha.gif

In his statements to the Title IX investigator, Tucker acknowledged masturbating on the call but said Tracy grossly mischaracterized the episode. According to him, they had consensual “phone sex.”

“Ms. Tracy’s distortion of our mutually consensual and intimate relationship into allegations of sexual exploitation has really affected me,” Tucker wrote in a March 22 letter to the investigator. “I am not proud of my judgment and I am having difficulty forgiving myself for getting into this situation, but I did not engage in misconduct by any definition.”

---

That last sentence is ... wow

So Mel a nastee boy too?

Read more details and he allegedly harassed a sexual assault advocate brought to the school to speak to the team?

Bruh....

Miami’s 8.35 YPP is the worst A&M has given up since the COVID season against Bama, and 2018 against Bama before that. We might have something Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T kickz4242 kickz4242

Also, the crowd was definitely an advantage. Seen recruits and A&M 247 writer talking about the atmosphere. The Miami fan base jokes are funny when the team isn’t worth a damn, but the crowd absolutely shows up for big games when you give them a reason to. Didn’t see much A&M in the stands at all

This man signed a 100 dollar contract, and would risk that just to beat off.
He's nasty as hell & should be fired immediately. The fact that he admitted to it is enough for me.
Michigan State can't really afford to mess up after the Larry Nassar fiasco.

Omarion Hampton should be starting for unc now. wonder if his game will
take off now that we got a new oc. travis shaw should be getting more playtime
he's big and can clog up the middle.

This man signed a 100 dollar contract, and would risk that just to beat off.
He's nasty as hell & should be fired immediately. The fact that he admitted to it is enough for me.
Michigan State can't really afford to mess up after the Larry Nassar fiasco.
I never trashed this guy after he left CU but he is a CLOWN. Throwing away life changing money for this. Disgusting 🤢

Laying the blueprint for A&M to get out of that silly guaranteed contract?
Jimbo sucks but he ain’t stupid.

Only way they catch him up is if they can prove that goofy *** kid of his is the team’s dealer.

Back
Top Bottom