OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That kid had a concussion.. .that's insane.

Also that behavior is awful from your head coach and leader... that guy has got to go.

That is 100% their concern and by ‘their’ I mean the two donors (Ishiba and Andre) who put up all $95 million for that extension. If it wasn’t they would have canned him when they first found out about it in July.

Athletic Department did all the marketing for this season with Tucker knowing this was a ticking time bombs. Izzo went on record at the beginning of the summer talking about the high integrity of Tucker. Now they all look like complete fools.

MSU just can’t help themselves.

In his statements to the Title IX investigator, Tucker acknowledged masturbating on the call but said Tracy grossly mischaracterized the episode. According to him, they had consensual “phone sex.”

“Ms. Tracy’s distortion of our mutually consensual and intimate relationship into allegations of sexual exploitation has really affected me,” Tucker wrote in a March 22 letter to the investigator. “I am not proud of my judgment and I am having difficulty forgiving myself for getting into this situation, but I did not engage in misconduct by any definition.”

---

That last sentence is ... wow

He risked it all for her wow.

Attachments

• IMG_7887.jpeg
    IMG_7887.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 155
This is one of the weirdest things about watching Texas a&m get pushed around by Miami. When you look at recruiting rankings, their defensive line is arguably the best in the nation and they have top five talent on the roster.

NIL money those defensive lineman got must be worth it to go to a school where you don't get developed and don't win anything.

Screenshot_20230910_083806_Chrome.jpg

This is one of the weirdest things about watching Texas a&m get pushed around by Miami. When you look at recruiting rankings, their defensive line is arguably the best in the nation and they have top five talent on the roster.

NIL money those defensive lineman got must be worth it to go to a school where you don't get developed and don't win anything.

Screenshot_20230910_083806_Chrome.jpg

I think it’s more complicated than that. First, DJ Durkin stinks and it’s largely about what he’s asking those kids to do, IMO. They’re not playing an attacking style that calls for them to penetrate the OL. Lot of 2 gapping. But also look at the body types of those kids. Definitely big bodied across the line but not too many explosive edge rushers. A&M was great against the run and decided they were going to make TVD beat him with his arm. They ****** around and found out

Sexual assault isn’t right in any form, but dawg you do this to a rape survivor/sexual assault activist?
She ain’t that innocent either.
Why you having late night conversations with a married man talking about how y’all attracted to each other?
He dead wrong but she definitely entertained the possibility of something more.

Back
Top Bottom