OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clemson without turnovers should just run through Shipley, he averaged 6.7 YPC… there’s a lot of wins left for them. Whoever said on the broadcast “the old adage is teams lose games more than teams win games.”

randy-marsh-south-park.gif

IMG_0581.gif

I'm ready to be wrong on each one of these but:

LSU 29, FSU 25
- I think this game will be a 38-35, type of shootout in either direction

Clemson 33, Duke 18
- Game will tell me a lot about where Klub is and how much they were able to put in (offensively) over the summer. Duke losing their best WR probably keeps them from making this more competitive, but Elko is great at coordinating highly intelligent but slightly less athletic defenses. He will throw some **** at Clemson and you're not going to be able to bubble screen/fake screen and go them to death.

- Figured it would be high scoring but also figured LSU would be able to keep. Once FSU settled in it was a wrap

- Guess I got my answer on Klub & that offense. Elko & co put the clamps on them. They shut down that weak *** screen game and Clemson had nothing else outside of that

It seems strange that the play is everyone’s favorite 7 on 7 play, but Chris Brown claims he’s never seen it? I thought CB was some sort of savant that knew everything.

“False pull” by the guard seems to only exist because there happened to be nobody there for the guard to pick up and block? He sure was looking for somebody coming around the corner like that.

Also, good learning opp for that USC RB getting sucked up by Nevada defenders after that catch. He made about 3 too many cuts after he caught the pass.

6 seconds left and PSU is up 31-15 on the WVU 6 and Franklin calls a run play for a TD instead of kneeling.

That man is the biggest clown *** coach I swear :lol:

This is what will bring shout NIL regulation, not coaches complaining. It's players getting screwed over and getting bad guidance. Dude signed a terrible deal, should have read the fine print

This is what will bring shout NIL regulation, not coaches complaining. It's players getting screwed over and getting bad guidance. Dude signed a terrible deal, should have read the fine print

These kinds of deals/opportunities have feasted on baseball players from the Dominican, Cuba, etc for years and years.

Not surprised they're trying to leach into the NIL game. These businesses are effectively gambling and buying lottery tickets on people's success.

Need to be made illegal.

Yeah that deal is crazy.

No NFL player having a 25 year career which means that deal would be taking away from their NFL pension for at least 10+ years.

They’re down from what we’ve come to expect from them for sure with no foreseeable reason to make us think that it’ll change. Playing in a dog **** conference has just masked it for longer.
The obvious with Clemson been clear the last couple years…Dabo isn’t a good offensive coach so with no dynamic QB to rise above that their ceiling is an ugly ACC title with a couple L’s and no chance at the playoff

They way they been looking they should be happy the field is expanding and they still in the ACC, cuz they get a guaranteed shot to be in the mix instead of being left out the past couple years n 2023 looking to be more of the same :lol:

Back
Top Bottom