OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woooow. That’s a crazy explanation to that penalty

It’s still F Clemson but I’ve never seen that one, I’ll admit…

By diving feet first he was "giving himself up" which means the play is immediately dead.

Duke player hit him right after which makes the penalty a dead ball foul.

Because he started his dive short of the 1st down it was a turnover on downs and Duke's ball no matter what happened after that.

If he dive head first would've been a different story.

Dook

1693883251913.gif

I mean the things that made him a great coach are also his biggest flaws. Don’t think that it’s a bit much at all.

Right but he’s what, 3 years removed from making the playoffs? I’m just saying they make it seem like clemsons been down for a while. They’re not even down when you think about it

But it is funny all this off-season hype about Garrett Riley and Cade at QB, and this is what we see :lol:

Watching Clemson's slow decline over the last 2-3 seasons only highlights just how incredible Nick Saban to run at Alabama has been. Saban basically goes 11-1 or 12-0 every year for 15 years, a 2 loss season is considered a disaster. Saban has had all this sustained success regardless of who his quarterback is or who has coordinators are.

Right but he’s what, 3 years removed from making the playoffs? I’m just saying they make it seem like clemsons been down for a while. They’re not even down when you think about it
They’re down from what we’ve come to expect from them for sure with no foreseeable reason to make us think that it’ll change. Playing in a dog **** conference has just masked it for longer.

That overhead shot of the fans storming the field was dope.

Back
Top Bottom