OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_2176.jpeg

Damn you got me. Thats gonna get you at least 3 laughing emojis. Truly epic come back.

Easily as good as this one was:

:lol: Lincoln got you posting highlights from 2017?

Might as well post the 07 Rose Bowl while you’re at it.

I can’t wait until it’s the same **** next year, and you start filling the thread with SC fan fic about Meyer coming out of retirement to save y’all.

Jordan Travis got carted off.

No bueno.

EDIT:

Actual saw the play and the injury

Jesus Christo.

Prayers up to him.

:lol: Lincoln got you posting highlights from 2017?

Might as well post the 07 Rose Bowl while you’re at it.

I can’t wait until it’s the same **** next year, and you start filling the thread with SC fan fic about Meyer coming out of retirement to save y’all.
You don’t like the 2017 highlight but an urban Meyer reference?

Woof.

You don’t like the 2017 highlight but an urban Meyer reference?

Woof.

Y’all going to be looking for a new coach next season, so yea it’s more relevant.

Your savior went 7-5 with a top 3 pick at QB, what reason is there for optimism next season?

It's time to lock in for The Game. Never mind the 5th place Pac 12 team.

Y’all going to be looking for a new coach next season, so yea it’s more relevant.

Your savior went 7-5 with a top 3 pick at QB, what reason is there for optimism next season?

For SC fans that are realistic there is no real optimism.

We got things to fix but it's not impossible, we just have to make some fundamental changes on the NIL front, make the right hire for the DC and hit the portal hard for D line and O line men.

But if those guys are in the portal they probably aren't the best but there is nothing else we can do.

Lincoln ain't going no where though.

I’m very optimistic about USC. It takes time and at least they have a foundation, brand name and lots of NIL dollars. There isn’t a team in college that I’m not optimistic about.

Florida gonna cloae the season with two elite top 10 wins on back to back weeks. What do you think Napier’s extension will look like? MVP MVP

Back
Top Bottom