OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Little Game Lincoln
IMG_7660.gif

Since when did the CW start showing games? Just flipped on the FSU game and the camera quality is horrendous compared to Espn/Fox.

Lincoln is safe but man...the slander is about to be on his head. And with how this season played out, it's warranted.

We ain’t out here getting washed by a 6-4 UCLA team with a fired HC bruh.

Is this Larry Scott’s fault too? How many Mormons does UCLA have?
Excellent.

And again, making fun of Lincoln in big games, what exactly has Harbaugh won? Objectively speaking, under him you were 0-6 vs your rival before you started cheating right? And still got smoked by TCU. You’ve gone 8-5 and 9-4 under Harbaugh.

So sure lil game Lincoln, I said I absolutely agree.

But what do you, as a Michigan fan, have to brag about?

Taulia point shaving and handing you the win today, got you bricked up huh?

Excellent.

And again, making fun of Lincoln in big games, what exactly has Harbaugh won? Objectively speaking, under him you were 0-6 vs your rival before you started cheating right? And still got smoked by TCU. You’ve gone 8-5 and 9-4 under Harbaugh.

So sure lil game Lincoln, I said I absolutely agree.

But what do you, as a Michigan fan, have to brag about?

Taulia point shaving and handing you the win today, got you bricked up huh?

What is more of an advantage, sign stealing or going on a Mormon mission?

I’m being 100% honest when I say, I’m just glad Caleb made it through this season healthy.

I hope he sits for the bowl. He’s done enough.
Me too, Caleb deserved better. LR is either too arrogant or loyal or clueless. After last season he needed to go all in on getting a great d coordinator. The reality is that when they lost to Utah the team’s motivation was gone.

Back
Top Bottom