Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do we watch? What channel?
CBS and its streaming sites. They play on Tuesdays and Wednesdays starting in February.

Yall thought this was lit, Messi and Mbappe are teammates and they're gonna be looking to win their first Champions League title for PSG.

Also a lot of the best players in the world didn't make the WC due to injuries or their countries not qualifying so the level of competition is even higher in Champions League.

Not the biggest soccer fan, but I've been hearing about Messi all my life so I'm happy that he got his first World Cup trophy. Naturally, I'm all for brotha's success too so I love that Mbappe is killing it in the world stage once again. Even when I didn't pay attention, there was always background noise about the best players in this sport, it's truly the world's premiere sport. Congrats to Argentina for winning it and big ups to France contending for the final once again even though they felt just short this time around.

Honestly I’d be rooting for France today if this wasn’t Messi’s last World Cup/last World Cup he has a major role in. Glad he finally got it.

Mbappe though :pimp: only 23 and already a World Cup winner and almost 2 time winner on top of that

As long as the they have Mbappe, a competent coach, with the amount talent France generates they'll be around the final. At times they were playing c team players in crucial moments.
That's why I wouldn't take this L too hard if I'm French, they were a chance away from going back to back with their backups playing major roles :lol: :sick:

They'll 100% be in the mix for the now and future with all the talent they keep producing constantly.

Still hope Zidane gets his chance to manage them in the coming years

20221218_144829.jpg

They wasted no time :lol:

Right back gotta be lightest position on the international level outside of England, even when fully fit France don't have a natural one.

Winter* World Cup

Only extra star this squad with gift-wrapped pens gets.

nah respect to the man, the squad/coaching, and their traveling supporters.

Back
Top Bottom