Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh root for Argentina:pimp:

I mentioned this a few days ago, but a lot of my relatives in the region grew up watching the 80s Argentina teams. These are the new generation of those fans and I guarantee they get into arguments with their parents. Let my older relatives tell it, Maradona and Mario Kempes are the GOATs and Messi is mediocre compared to them, no matter how many goals and assists he has :lol:

England better not be too focused on Mbappe. gotta watch out for Griez, World Class, and Dembele

good for him, im sure Lagos and Abuja goin crazy right now.
There are people all over rooting for different teams for different reasons, but many are rooting for teams from their continent. You’re fairly new to football so I understand why this may be difficult to understand.

Southgate sticking with the 4-3-3 :pimp:
Wish Rash was on the left but yea definitely the way to go.

Foden has also been good so I understand.

The battles between Henderson and Rice vs Rabiot and Tchouameni in midfield is gonna be where the match is won imo. More than Mbappe vs Walker or whoever

There are people all over rooting for different teams for different reasons, but many are rooting for teams from their continent. You’re fairly new to football so I understand why this may be difficult to understand.

obviously.

my point is cultural allegiances are a tiiiiiiny bit more complicated than "same landmass = same people"

i know it can be difficult to comprehend nuanced concepts
it's a lot easier to stick with the simple landmass principle.

so don't let me stop you.

India, pakistan, Bangladesh gotta give up that colonial cricket bs and focus on football

? Football is also a colonial thing :lol:

You don’t understand how happy people there are whenever they embarrass England in a sport that was meant for the upper class “civilized” Englishman that called the natives brown monkeys. Other than beating Pakistan, beating England in cricket is a major source of pride.

There’s an overly long/dramatic Oscar winning Bollywood movie called Lagaan that explains this mentality

Yea Hakimi and Reece James are the best itw at that position, shame for England they're missing him. They would've been that much better with him in the squad

? Football is also a colonial thing :lol:

You don’t understand how happy people there are whenever they embarrass England in a sport that was meant for the upper class “civilized” Englishman that called the natives brown monkeys. Other than beating Pakistan, beating England in cricket is a major source of pride
Good. So they can embarrass them in two colonial sports cuz England sucks at it too.

People sending me Ronaldo memes, meanwhile I’m not even thinking about him at all.
the-office-dying-inside.gif

If I didn’t have French roots I wouldn’t root for ANY other European National Team. Nope. No way - NOT A CHANCE.

I was born and raised a Portugal and France fan. I didn’t have an option. It came with birth.

Every other European country can SMD. (Y’all know how much I hate the Spanish, Dutch, and English specifically). But the rest can SMD also.

So I get what osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh is saying to a degree.

Wish Rash was on the left but yea definitely the way to go.

Foden has also been good so I understand.

The battles between Henderson and Rice vs Rabiot and Tchouameni in midfield is gonna be where the match is won imo. More than Mbappe vs Walker or whoever

Luke v Dembele is another big one. Dembele gets the better of Luke then he has Maguire in space

Back
Top Bottom