• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coupé It Coupé It shedding both tears of sadness and tears of joy that Santos may be fired

FACTS :lol:

Santos did exceed what I thought he could do this tournament tho. But that means nothing. That was because of our talent.

Rafael Leão not starting one game is literal malpractice.

But I can’t wait for this young talented team to hire a good and more progressive Manager.

(Hopefully….. FPF are known to be stupid) :lol:

kermit-kermit-the-frog.gif

Flashbacks of Figo's last game in 2006 in the third place game when he came off the bench.

At least Figo did something and had an impact in that game.

Likely gonna be blood spilled on the streets of Paris if we get a France - Morocco World Cup semi man :lol:

FACTS :lol:

Santos did exceed what I thought he could do this tournament tho. But that means nothing. That was because of our talent.

Rafael Leão not starting one game is literal malpractice.

But I can’t wait for this young talented team to hire a good and more progressive Manager.

(Hopefully….. FPF are known to be stupid) :lol:

As soon as I saw the starting lineup for today, I had a bad feeling.

It’s one thing to @$&@ around in qualifying and maybe the group stage.

In a must-win scenario, he leaves the most promising player on the bench until there’s 20 minutes left. Even today, I was like “ok he’s definitely going to bring on Leão to start the second half” NOPE

I don’t know why people give him a pass for Euro 2016. Do people not remember how that team played under him :lol: they needed individual brilliant performances/moments to overcome some absolutely terrible football management

I don’t think it’d be an upset tbh
Yea it wouldn't be in the normal sense given that England are legit just as if not more talented than this current iteration of France, injuries and all, but moreso that the defending Champs always get favorite status until they lose

Eto'o is a prophet :lol:, he predicted Morocco would be in the final

Against his Cameroon of course but damn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom