• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think England is a lot better than most of you give them credit for. It would not be an “easy final” for Argentina by any measure.

The Argentina/England rivalry runs deep. It’d be an epic final.

I just don’t want to even give the English any hope at all, so I hope France goes off on them today.

By the way, I’m glad that this time around we haven’t been flooded with NTers suddenly repping England and talking about “it’s coming home, lads” every page like the last World Cup. Made me root against England 10000x more than usual, even though my hate was already at a high level

Yea it wouldn't be in the normal sense given that England are legit just as if not more talented than this current iteration of France, injuries and all, but moreso that the defending Champs always get favorite status until they lose
I agree. They been bailed out by Mbappe and Giroud all tourny. I think most of us thought they'd pull a Germany before Germany given their injury issues. Deschamps just destined to not lose even by setting his team up to lose :lol:

I dont see how England gonna win unless it's a complete team performance. It gotta be in like a 3-2 shootout.

Or if he had that ref that helped Argentina win 🤷‍♂️.
nah i think more siuiuiuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus would’ve done it
1670694026995.gif

Your little sample size just some salty haters.

One never made a world cup, the other never made it past the knockout round in multiple attempts :lol:

i mean okay, but they absolutely were supporting senegal, ghanna, cameroon, ivory coast, ect any sub-Saharan african country hard

again maybe im wrong. but I find it really really hard to believe.
that cats in Cameroon or Liberia, or any other sub saharan african nation or turning up because morocco "represents africa"

and I think they absolutely would be if Ghanna made as far.

like is an indian guy hyped if Japan makes it to the finals? I find that hard to believe.

Is canadian soccer fan hyped if the USA makes it the the world cup finals?
I can assure you I would not be. Like good for you but I wouldn't be like "wow you represent north america."

i mean okay, but they absolutely were supporting senegal, ghanna, cameroon, ivory coast, ect any sub-Saharan african country hard

that cats in Cameroon or Liberia, or any other sub saharan african nation or turning up because morocco "represents africa"

like is an indian guy hyped if Japan makes it to the finals? I find that hard to believe.

I can assure you I would not be. Like good for you but I wouldn't be like "wow you represent north america."
yes they are. lol
americans were def pulling for canada
asian teams def root for each other

what you dont understand is when an african team has success in these major tournaments it equals more success for the whole continent.

africa will literally have more spots in the next world cup because of this

Was chaos behind the scenes in the months leading up to the world cup

What he's done in 3 months is crazy man...they've conceded a single own goal in 8 matches under him despite playing the likes of Spain, Belgium, Croatia and Portugal

I don’t know about hyped, but the Indian people I know were definitely rooting for Japan and Korea in this World Cup because they wanted an Asian team to win for once. Obviously if it was a rival country like Pakistan or something, they wouldn’t, but the general idea was still there

Morocco and north africans were rooting hard for Ghana in 2010. This world cup too

yes they are. lol

what you dont understand is when an african team has success in these major tournaments it equals more success for the whole continent.

Osh is a fried yute

yes they are. lol

rooting because they get some benefit in fifa's byzentine system.
is different then feeling a sense of "representation."

I may root for the united states out of self interest, I do not feel you "represent" us.
or any shared north american landmass solidarity. maybe other canadians do, I do not.

are you african? do you feel they represent you?

Come on, I like Mexico, but Portugal at least won Euro and have been competitive in World Cups for the most part. Mexico’s main competition is the US :lol:

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan

Okay…..

See now you have gone WAYYYYYYY too far…

Comparing Mexico to Portugal is literal blasphemy, you Satan :lol:

Mexico is a literal disgrace to Football.

We won REAL trophies. We put out REAL talent every year all offer Europe.

While being 1/13 the population and size.

Mexico has been waiting 40 years to get into the Quarterfinal we just played.

Have some shame. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom