OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

thats-bait-mad-max.gif

Great interview whether you care about USC the team or not but long af tbh. Good to throw in the background podcast style.

Feels good to see a black QB getting shine. Wish we got more of these with top college players, understandably most aren’t as media trained/polished. Hopefully they do Stroud, Bryce, Will Anderson etc. too. No Ewers please.

Last edited:
Manning family so rich they collectively decided to make this boy the first Sports plant?
I genuinely feel bad for what will happen after Arch’s first rough performance. But I guess that’s why he’s a 5 star. He’s gonna handle that L and the ensuing mass schadenfreude better than every other kid because of his superior QB training and genetics.

Vince saying “give me Reggie’s Heisman” again?

Lol Vince was showing Reggie how to throw the horns and then Reggie said “Vince I wanna go over one of your biggest plays in the rose bowl that game” and showed when Vince fumbled it and it was picked up for a touchdown by another Texas player. “Now Vince was your knee down or not?” :lol:

Lol Vince was showing Reggie how to throw the horns and then Reggie said “Vince I wanna go over one of your biggest plays in the rose bowl that game” and showed when Vince fumbled it and it was picked up for a touchdown by another Texas player. “Now Vince was your knee down or not?” :lol:
100% his knee was down. It’s worse than the PI in the Miami v. Ohio State game and it needs to be talked about more.

JSN out today. I’m assuming they’ll keep him out till the game against Wisconsin.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne you think Michigan will cover the 50? I mean I know they can but will Harbaugh?

I completely agree that if Bryce was taller, we’d talk about him more as a generational QB.

JSN out today. I’m assuming they’ll keep him out till the game against Wisconsin.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne you think Michigan will cover the 50? I mean I know they can but will Harbaugh?

I don’t think so, people bring up Rutgers, but there was recruiting implications there.

I think they start taking the air out of the ball as soon as they take out JJ.

Ummm…

N41D N41D you wanna ask your insiders again who looked better in camp?

Because this Ewers opening drive is better than anything Hudson Card has ever shown. casper90403 casper90403 looking right on this one and A&M fans looking like salt bags.

Ummm…

N41D N41D you wanna ask your insiders again who looked better in camp?

Because this Ewers opening drive is better than anything Hudson Card has ever shown. casper90403 casper90403 looking right on this one and A&M fans looking like salt bags.

Ewers seems Damn good. Wish we could’ve kept him but just didn’t work out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom