OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

The last two Texas offensive players drafted in the first round were Vince Young and Cedric Benson. This is an absolutely incredible stat when you consider the number of blue chip players that have gone to Texas in the last 17 years.

Last Michigan offensive skill player drafted in the 1st round was Braylon in 2005... Oof

The coliseum was no better this weekend.

They stopped using plastic so every drink was in a aluminum can.

Water was 6.75 for a 20 Oz aluminum can.

At least we got shade though.

I can't believe how poorly designed SDSU's stadium is. I would drive by while they were building it and I knew something wasn't right.
wait, the stadium they played in this past weekend was the one that was remodeled?

I think this will be a blackout game for Louisville so it should be a nice color clash

dr-umar-dr-umar-look.gif

Man I thought when he was a starting as a freshman that Bachmeier was on an NFL path. Now they can’t commit to him on the day of vs. New Mexico after last week’s benching.

Man I thought when he was a starting as a freshman that Bachmeier was on an NFL path. Now they can’t commit to him on the day of vs. New Mexico after last week’s benching.

Same. Thought he was going to have a Kellen Moore like career

Same. Saw him in high school and thought he would be nice

Was it FSU his first game where he looked like he was the real deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom