OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
firered18 firered18 gotta come in here and talk his **** about Tennessee. Was definitely not a believer in Heupel last year and shocked at what they’re doing now. Hendon Hooker NEVER looked this good :lol:

GT is going to make a real run at Deion apparently
They're off the Clay Helton train? :lol:

And yeah I've been hearing Deion was their #1, Clay # somewhere there. My JSU alum friends tell me no way though.

That's the ultimate question. How invested are they really going to be, both monetarily and as an institution.

Football pundits seem to think GT won't support him like JSU currently is willing to, though GT probably has more money in the immediate to do so? But I guess comparatively to the competition.

firered18 firered18 gotta come in here and talk his **** about Tennessee. Was definitely not a believer in Heupel last year and shocked at what they’re doing now. Hendon Hooker NEVER looked this good :lol:
How much of it is Heupel running an amalgamation of the baylor offense which every QB looks good in (until Lebby broke the trend this year) and how much of it is Hooker being a 7th year senior and at this point just Uncle Rico'ing kids?

Is Georgia Tech going to let Deion be Coach Prime though. Will them or their conference allow him to speak freely like JSU/The SWAC does? The city of Jackson is willing to do whatever they can to make the Sanders clan stay in Jackson now that they're pushing for JSU to get their own stadium.

There was a bomb threat at Kyle Field/Bright Complex today…some poor A&M fan hasn’t been able to accept our fate yet.

Either that or someone walked by and caught a glimpse of Weigman getting QB1 reps :nerd: nako xl nako xl

Lol Urban must still be high

Baylor’s backup is balling. Shapen took a late hit to the head and the backup is out there dotting WVU up.

Last edited:

Lol Urban must still be high

Baylor’s backup is balling. Shapen took a late hit to the head and the backup is out there dotting WVU up.

Drones rocks. Was a really damned good HS player that a ton of schools wanted at safety.

Kind of OT but with Boise being down, this seems like the perfect time for NDSU to move up and join the MWC. Sooner or later FBS/P5 teams are going to smarten up and not schedule them, there is literally 0 benefit.

Last edited:
I didn’t realize how bad Stanford has been.

David Shaw in trouble?
They pay him $9M a year, he’s an alum, their graduation rate is still great, and who else could they hire?

All of that is to say no… not right now at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom