OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooff thought that referee in the bama/arkansas game was done. back of OG's head slammed onto the ground..

if that was me, i'd be rolling on the ground ready to file that workers' comp paperwork

Jimbo really gonna go 8-4 or worse :lol:

He really is Gene Chizick if he doesn’t have generational talent :lol:

Jimbo really gonna go 8-4 or worse :lol:

He really is Gene Chizick if he doesn’t have generational talent :lol:
I mean.. they’re playing the second youngest two-deep collectively in all of FBS this year.

But it still shouldn’t be this bad offensively.

okay arkansas.. i might've spoke too soon about that bryce young injury not making a difference

Those NIL checks better be great because those five star A&M receivers are lighting their careers on fire playing in this Jimbo Fisher offense.

Jimbo’s scheme definitely doesn’t help, but neither does an inability to create any separation.

Evan Stewart just ran back to back routes on 3rd and 4th down two yards short of the sticks.

Just young and stupid all over the field and Jimbo’s largest incapable of helping them.

Evan Stewart just ran back to back routes on 3rd and 4th down two yards short of the sticks.

Just young and stupid all over the field and Jimbo’s largest incapable of helping them.
It’s not for a lack of chances. Evan Stewart with another ****** effort dropping a wide open TD.

It’s not for a lack of chances. Evan Stewart with another ****ty effort dropping a wide open TD.
He fell over running routes with nobody around him 3 times that drive.

Team is just wildly young and stupid and Jimbo isn’t innovative enough as a play caller to work around it.

KU's offense is *** today. Can't do anything and can't give the defense a ******* break. If KU wins this, its 100% due to their defense and getting lucky on ST.

11351780.jpeg

brock-lesnar-wwe.gif

Turn that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom