OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons has been playing basketball for YEARS. If he cared to have a jumper he would work at it. It is strange though how someone is so afraid to attempt a jump shot in a basketball game. Dudes at the rec shoot bricks all day. The boy is just ({})

20210521_221121.jpg

NO LIES DETECTED

Random but I’m baffled how Ben Simmons still at least doesn’t have a mid range game 5 years into the league. :smh:

What is the story behind this fatz fatz datznasty datznasty ?

1622574990747.png
A real dude who looks kind of like WB met him and got a picture took, or a cutout likeness? I guess the former, because Westbrook doesn't have any tattoos. IDK where that is though, don't think it's OKC due to the palm trees in the background. Probably on the road somewhere, and early in his career because WB isn't dressed all extra extra.

P C H P C H my guy but he was championing zubac as a DPOY candidate

yikes

just catching up to stuff now :lol: but

Yeah Zu was like the primary reason the Clippers went from 22nd in defense to like 7th. Just look at their improvement on that end. He’s fantastic on that end

Him being cooked by a 1st team all nba guy making an outlier amount of off the bounce 3’s doesn’t change that. Are we really gonna act like Luka is Steph :lol: we KNOW he and the Mavs ain’t like that as shooter man and instead of acknowledging the outlier...nvm :lol:

I still contest that the clips issues with the Mavs didn’t have much to do with Luka making tough shots over a 7ft contest. Regression was / is coming. The Clippers have beaten the Mavs multiple times with him going off. Luka’s scoring and shooting wasn’t and isn’t the issue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom