OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
960144F9-09C4-4D65-85C4-BE42EA996879.png

Not even going to click this, but fandom is irrational. Do we really need an athletic think piece on why one fan base is rooting against the team in the same city? It’s all tribalism by nature. :lol:

Right lol. Like we didn't have a grown man poison trees on a college campus for an in state rivalry.
Openly rooting for a rival team to fail isn't that bad when you consider the amount of brawls and riots sports have caused. Sports, politics, and a lot of other special interest groups simply proves that humans are tribal by nature. FanDUMB.

stephen a talking about scottie needing to delete the tweet because it is destroying his credibility :lol:
scottie playing the hot take and selling his book or whatever he has going on

That's all it is lol. He knows exactly what he's doing.
KD took the bait and giving him exactly what he wants.

Speaking of performances. We had DJ Quik at Game 7 vs mavs. Wish he woulda had suga free with him but that’s what this show is for

675B3972-A861-4AC0-AFC0-0B0162F3060E.jpeg

I’m ironing and starching my ben davis shirt/shorts as I type

On crip.

So who’s left for Suns Game 6 (if necessary)? Kid Frost? Skee Lo?

Good for KD. It’s refreshing to see athletes call out the media over their BS
He's calling her out, and she didn't even say that ****, though.
The NBAcentral post took a snippet from a long quote of hers, and unfortunately it changed the context entirely.

bascially they made it look like Jackie said "his genuine goal is to win 3 Chips with the Nets"

real quote: " “I do think in talking with him, his genuine goal is to win three championships in Brooklyn.”

He's calling her out, and she didn't even say that ****, though.
The NBAcentral post took a snippet from a long quote of hers, and unfortunately it changed the context entirely.

bascially the made it look like Jackie said "his genuine goal is to win 3 Chips with the Nets"

real quote: " “I do think in talking with him, his genuine goal is to win three championships in Brooklyn.”
She's still talking out her *** in the real quote.

Using this arbitrary number implies you have some type of connection with him and know what his goals are

She doesn't

where is Jay Williams at to defend KD on espn?
or has he been given the boot from 35 Ventures?

I don't care for Jackie one way or the
She's still talking out her *** in the real quote.

Using this arbitrary number implies you have some type of connection with him and know what his goals are

She doesn't
Talking out her ***? Some arbitrary number?
Man me arguing or debating whether that **** is arbitrary or was actually insinuated from Jackie and KD's convo would be silly.
All I know is dude misquoted her, and started this whole conversation in the first place.

I don't care for her one way or the other but to see KD say "I don't know her yada yada yada....."

I'd probably lean on the side of Jackie and that based on their convo she could accurately deduce that his intention was to win 3, before I'd believe KD when he says whatever the F he said about it.
I wish he just cared less, about **** he cares about like Media and Fan takes.
FACTS THOUGH ARE, SHE straight up said " I do think" before saying he wants to win 3, meaning, it was her opinion.

That's not "talking out your ***" no matter how you slice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom