OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tryna tell you....pat a bull dawg if he smells blood. It may not work with the other grown men killas....but book a youngin. Soft boy. Prep school. Remember his tears during open gym.

I would like to see his numbers when Patrick Beverly was actually ON him.

last night i noticed book constantly readjusting his face mask, on one possession clips had ball in the paint and book was closest defender instead of having a hand up or anything he was touching his face

im sure that played a slight part of his off game

but i also noticed CP3 danced around with the ball too m,uch in the 2H the pace slowed down a lot for the suns

8B3A9772-E245-4A20-B362-D0195F5E8F91.jpeg

He’s had to do more for his team than anyone so far. When in actuality if his team was good there wouldn’t have been so many game 7s thus leading to inflated minutes.

Whether or not “it’s their own fault” that they’ve played so many games, he’s played heavy minutes in all of them. So he has had to do a lot for his team. It’s a fact and is all anyone seems to be saying.

And when they lose to the Suns, the biggest story about him is still going to be the missed FTs in Game 2.

Whether or not “it’s their own fault” that they’ve played so many games, he’s played heavy minutes in all of them. So he has had to do a lot for his team. It’s a fact and is all anyone seems to be saying.

And when they lose to the Suns, the biggest story about him is still going to be the missed FTs in Game 2.

We're now penalizing PG for playing well? I don't understand some people's logic.

PG has done so much this post-season and has come up big. Y'all want to kill him for missing 2 free throws? The man is literally keeping his team alive. Seems like ya'll want perfect or nothing. Never change NT. I'm sure all your lives, jobs, and women you date are perfect as well while y'all whip around in your M3's and Demon's 🤣

HOU$TON HOU$TON

One of the guys, harden had “no help” with. Along with Cp3 & PJ Tucker
Clint my guy but he has to relax. Clint Was played Off the court by Draymond Green And out played by Kevon loony in 2019. He Along with CP3 were useless and or injured When it mattered most. I’m glad all of the former Rockets are seeing success, but there is a lot of revisionist history going on now.

They won't lose to the Suns doe famb

We're now penalizing PG for playing well? I don't understand some people's logic.

PG has done so much this post-season and has come up big. Y'all want to kill him for missing 2 free throws? The man is literally keeping his team alive. Seems like ya'll want perfect or nothing. Never change NT. I'm sure all your lives, jobs, and women you date are perfect as well while y'all whip around in your M3's and Demon's 🤣

My comment was in response to the idea that someone pointing out all the minutes that PG has played this playoffs is creating some unwarranted pro-PG narrative. It’s not; just giving credit where it’s due.

I mentioned the missed FTs to make the point that, despite how well he’s played, if the Clippers lose this series, that what a lot people will remember/talk about most.

As a Cippers fan, I give PG nothing but credit.

Should be up 2-1 :smh:

Probably. I legitimately think that the Sun's are the 3rd best team in the West and 4th best team in the league if everyone is healthy. The Lakers, Clippers and Nets are all better IMO. Everything possible has broken their way this entire season.

I saw that stat about how few games Suns players missed this season and it blew my mind. They missed by far the fewest games from their key guys of any contender. They've just had unbelievable injury look this entire season.

Probably. I legitimately think that the Sun's are the 3rd best team in the West and 4th best team in the league if everyone is healthy. The Lakers, Clippers and Nets are all better IMO. Everything possible has broken their way this entire season.

I saw that stat about how few games Suns players missed this season and it blew my mind. They missed by far the fewest games from their key guys of any contender. They've just had unbelievable injury look this entire season.

Vogel has to be kicking himself for tanking/dunking the Clippers. You guys could have played a Kawhi-less clipper team

My comment was in response to the idea that someone pointing out all the minutes that PG has played this playoffs is creating some unwarranted pro-PG narrative. It’s not; just giving credit where it’s due.

I mentioned the missed FTs to make the point that, despite how well he’s played, if the Clippers lose this series, that what a lot people will remember/talk about most.

As a Cippers fan, I give PG nothing but credit.

Wasn't referring to you famb. You're one of the more reasonable fans in here. Talking about the other people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom