OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh?

Cube.jpeg

But that was a long time ago, so you're right.
This and his Plantinum Plan were probably the moments when I became his fan.

I don't care for Jackie one way or the

Talking out her ***? Some arbitrary number?
Man me arguing or debating whether that **** is arbitrary or was actually insinuated from Jackie and KD's convo would be silly.
All I know is dude misquoted her, and started this whole conversation in the first place.

I don't care for her one way or the other but to see KD say "I don't know her yada yada yada....."

I'd probably lean on the side of Jackie and that based on their convo she could accurately deduce that his intention was to win 3.
FACTS THOUGH ARE, SHE straight up said " I do think" before saying he wants to win 3, meaning, it was her opinion.

That's not "talking out your ***" no matter how you slice it.

Why are you going so hard?

Relax lol

I don't know you from a can of paint, if I was on a platform talking about " a-friend a-friend 's goal is to make 250k by 2022" I would be implying I have some connection to you or someone around you to make that assumption

In reality you probably want to make this your last year working for that company and would be willing to take a paycut elsewhere

Who knows

I don't care for Jackie one way or the

Talking out her ***? Some arbitrary number?
Man me arguing or debating whether that **** is arbitrary or was actually insinuated from Jackie and KD's convo would be silly.
All I know is dude misquoted her, and started this whole conversation in the first place.

I don't care for her one way or the other but to see KD say "I don't know her yada yada yada....."

I'd probably lean on the side of Jackie and that based on their convo she could accurately deduce that his intention was to win 3, before I'd believe KD when he says whatever the F he said about it.
I wish he just cared less, about **** he cares about like Media and Fan takes.
FACTS THOUGH ARE, SHE straight up said " I do think" before saying he wants to win 3, meaning, it was her opinion.

That's not "talking out your ***" no matter how you slice it.

sir this is a wendy's

Why are you going so hard?

Relax lol

I don't know you from a can of paint, if I was on a platform talking about " a-friend a-friend 's goal is to make 250k by 2022" I would be implying I have some connection to you or someone around you to make that assumption

In reality you probably want to make this your last year working for that company and would be willing to take a paycut elsewhere

Who knows
😂
I thought I was just conversing on the topic.
On my lunch break eating some salty *** Chick-fil-A, maybe the sodium doing my head in

Tryna tell you....pat a bull dawg if he smells blood. It may not work with the other grown men killas....but book a youngin. Soft boy. Prep school. Remember his tears during open gym.

It ain’t over until it is over, so I would patiently wait and watch if Pat Bev can contain Booker or if he will be getting rolled over by him.

If clips make it to the finals, even if they dont win, PG gotta be bulletproof after that. Idc.

You wish, hes a bum if he doesnt lead the Clippers to the tittle, its just Clipper failure on a bigger stage, I cant wait to witness it.

Lets be honest, Suns in this position on a asterisk. They played 3 teams, and they best player (or 1b) is injured.

They don't beat the Lakers if AD is healthy.
They don't beat the Nuggets if Jamal is healthy.
They don't go up 2-0 if Kawhi is healthy.

I know, it's all water under the bridge, but still...

If clips make it to the finals, even if they dont win, PG gotta be bulletproof after that. Idc.

Bulletproof?

I’m glad he’s got his **** together this post season but let’s be real... He‘s just doing what he‘s supposed to be doing as a superstar level talent.

If anyone is getting labelled bulletproof after this Clippers run it should be Reggie Jackson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom