***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Cedric filled in nice for my boy Ceedee. And Pollard filled in nicely for M Carter out.
Now if Josh Allen could stop stinking it up.

Your boy benched Josh Jacobs. Dropped Daniel Carlson. and i got Josh Allen not doin a damn thing today :smh:

Question for yall

so Pollard scored a TD on a KO return, does he get points for the actual KO return TD and a standard TD?

Pollard got 4 pts for the KO TD and 6 pts for a TD in my main league

Went 3-0 last week. This week not starting off great.

Had BUF defense in one league but went against them in another

Had Diggs go in one league but CHI defense underperformed

Only league I should def win, my opponent musta been too worried about eating cuz they left Cee Dee and Ingram in their lineup lol

I would think he'd only get credit for the KO TD
That’s what I thought. So he basically got 10 pts off the TD alone. I’m the co-commish, I’ll hit up the commish.

nevermind, looked at the scoring. 6 pts TD and 4 pts for 76-100 yards for the TD KO Return.

but I have Dallas defense so the 6 pts a wash. I thought Dallas would show out :smh:

Question for yall

so Pollard scored a TD on a KO return, does he get points for the actual KO return TD and a standard TD?

In my ESPN league, only the D/ST earned points for the TD even though it shows Pollard had a return TD on his game log. In your case you would think a player can’t double dip on a TD. Some of those points should go to the D/ST and Pollard should get points too (if your league rewards skill players for special teams plays).

Question for yall

In my ESPN standard he only got credit for 1 TD and the Cowboys D got credit for a TD. The defense was so bad it basically washed away the TD

My wife team had no RB this week because of a byes. She was left with Pollard Hubbard, told her pick up Burkhead but then said play Tony Jones instead .. whoops 🥴

Standard TE fill in for Kelce ..

Engram vs PHI (worst vs TE & pray they use him)
Henry vs TEN (pray for a TD)
Arnold vs ATL

Standard TE fill in for Kelce ..

Engram vs PHI (worst vs TE & pray they use him)
Henry vs TEN (pray for a TD)
Arnold vs ATL

same league — sucks Montgomery used up a RB spot with 7points (better than a 0 though)

need a flex: Henderson Patterson E.Moore Hollywood or Wilson Jr

If y’all are ever in a pinch for a flex streamer, Schefter and Berry seem to hit every week on their fantasy longshots segment. I’m gonna see who they got this week and if it’s a RB plug him in for my work league RB2

as long as Mac jones and especially Jon Taylor doesn't go nuts, I might have a chance

need Jerry Judy to finally have a nice game :smh:

Who to flex? Standard league. I need upside since Swift went down early

Pittman vs TB
DJ Moore vs Mia
Kittle vs Minn

Rams tied for fifth in YPC as a rush defense, I have AJ Dillon I feel like I gotta go with him since I have Derrick Henry and Edwards-Helaire

Back
Top Bottom