***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Was waiting for news if he’s practicing today or not. Going to the bench for Swift. I was debating between the two.

Would you do this?

My Kupp/Curtis Samuel

for

Davante Adams/Waller

full ppr

I also have Kittle.

3 wr league with a flex

Deal is done.

I’ll roll Waller and Kittle out together or move Kittle for another piece

I got 6 running backs in 0.5 ppr. Wondering if anyone else would drop one of these guys for Collins. I have a pretty mediocre RB crew right now and can only have 6 maximum.
Swift, Jamaal Williams, Miles Sanders, Eli Mitchell, Damien Harris and Mike Davis.

debating dropping Davis or Mitchell. I have2nd waiver choice next week so would technically have a good shot at picking them back up if needed. But if Collins doesn’t get the start I may be in a position needing to start Davis in a 2 flex league.

I got 6 running backs in 0.5 ppr. Wondering if anyone else would drop one of these guys for Collins. I have a pretty mediocre RB crew right now and can only have 6 maximum.
Swift, Jamaal Williams, Miles Sanders, Eli Mitchell, Damien Harris and Mike Davis.

debating dropping Davis or Mitchell. I have2nd waiver choice next week so would technically have a good shot at picking them back up if needed. But if Collins doesn’t get the start I may be in a position needing to start Davis in a 2 flex league.

Between Davis and Mitchell, I would drop Mitchell. Davis plays NYJ in London then Miami after their bye. Real good matchups even with Cordarrelle Patterson taking touches away from him. Mitchell also has week 6 bye, I'd risk him on FA until then.

id drop Mitchell. Davis is still the lead back regardless of Patterson and this week Falcons re without the top 2 receivers. So it’s Davis Patterson and pitts .. sprinkle in zaccheus

I'd risk him on FA until then.

agreed

Collins a must start if Carson out (Penny also out)?
whatever the heck issue is I wouldn’t count on Carson finishing the game if he does play

Calvin Ridley is OUT for Sunday

ridley And gage Are both out. Ridley Is a personal matter

Any of these flex options better than what I got in: Jamaal Williams MG3 Claypool C.Kirk

actually about to drop claypool and/or Cousins to stash some WR since I’m riding Adams & Tyreek

212FD7C6-0309-4269-B031-2AD3F5152973.png

Henderson or J Taylor??

Feel like Henderson against Sea Defense could be a winner but J Taylor coming off a monster game

Desperate need of a RB2 in my PPR league, willing to move Deebo since I have Tyreek, Jefferson and KAllen. Just don’t know which RB to go after…

Ridley out :stoneface:

im so ****** at RB

I don't even have any after Hunt and Ekeler and Ekeler is on bye in a week or two

SMFH

Desperate need of a RB2 in my PPR league, willing to move Deebo since I have Tyreek, Jefferson and KAllen. Just don’t know which RB to go after…

Any team managers in the same desperation for a WR? Aim high, I really don’t think Deebo slowing down this season.
Ridley out :stoneface:

im so ****ed at RB

I don't even have any after Hunt and Ekeler and Ekeler is on bye in a week or two

SMFH
How’s the rest of your roster? What place are you in? There’s always hidden gems on waivers of trades aren’t happening

Any team managers in the same desperation for a WR? Aim high, I really don’t think Deebo slowing down this season.

How’s the rest of your roster? What place are you in? There’s always hidden gems on waivers of trades aren’t happening
roster trash, im 3-1 facing best team this week

Ridley and woods been screwing me over but somehow got to 3-1

trade prob won't happen don't got much

I should tried to get Damien Williams but he went for 71

Any of these flex options better than what I got in: Jamaal Williams MG3 Claypool C.Kirk

actually about to drop claypool and/or Cousins to stash some WR since I’m riding Adams & Tyreek

212FD7C6-0309-4269-B031-2AD3F5152973.png
I've got shenault Jr stashed. He looked pretty good last game and with chark down its likely he sees more targets.

Back
Top Bottom