OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Texas, who has averaged 6-7 wins a year for the last 10 years, is going to go to the SEC which is significantly better than the B12 and all of a sudden be better than 6-7 wins? Because of one bowl game?

I know you don’t like the SEC but I know you’re not gonna be that Outlandish to say the B12 is anywhere near as tough

As far as being the best resourced in the SEC…Aren’t they the best resourced in the B12 and haven’t done **** in how long?

So Texas, who has averaged 6-7 wins a year for the last 10 years, is going to go to the SEC which is significantly better than the B12 and all of a sudden be better than 6-7 wins? Because of one bowl game?

I know you don’t like the SEC but I know you’re not gonna be that Outlandish to say the B12 is anywhere near as tough

As far as being the best resourced in the SEC…Aren’t they the best resourced in the B12 and haven’t done **** in how long?
And the gap just got a hell of a lot more narrow.

These dudes haven’t been able to beat Kansas, Kansas State and TCU consistently.

But we’re wild for wondering about Arkansas. Because of one bowl game when we all know silly **** happens all bowl season.

OK.

Missouri had 3 double figure win seasons between 1960 and 2013. In that span they won double figure games 8 times. They went on to win the SEC east in back to back years almost immediately after they joined the conference.

From 1960 to 2012, Texas A&M won double digit games 9 times. Before going 11-2 in the SEC in year 1, Texas A&M hadn't won double figure games since 1998. Texas A&M literally averaged 7 wins a year for those 13 seasons prior to joining the SEC.

It has nothing to do with me liking or disliking the SEC. You guys are just being ridiculous. I also don't dislike the SEC. That's dumb. I just don't like narratives when there is data. Texas is just as well positioned to succeed in the SEC right now as TAMU was in 2012.

It's like you don't remember we went through this exact same debate ten years ago. And TAMU fans pretending Texas can't succeed in the SEC when they do is dishonest.

Missouri had 3 double figure win seasons between 1960 and 2013. In that span they won double figure games 8 times. They went on to win the SEC east in back to back years almost immediately after they joined the conference.

From 1960 to 2012, Texas A&M won double digit games 9 times. Before going 11-2 in the SEC in year 1, Texas A&M hadn't won double figure games since 1998. Texas A&M literally averaged 7 wins a year for those 13 seasons prior to joining the SEC.

It has nothing to do with me liking or disliking the SEC. You guys are just being ridiculous. I also don't dislike the SEC. That's dumb. I just don't like narratives when there is data. Texas is just as well positioned to succeed in the SEC right now as TAMU was in 2012.

It's like you don't remember we went through this exact same debate ten years ago. And TAMU fans pretending Texas can't succeed in the SEC when they do is dishonest.
Texas A&M has mounds of resources, alignment from top to bottom across their admin, boosters and football program, and an elite head coach.

Texas has exactly one of those things right now.

And nobody is saying they won’t figure it out. But looking at what they’ve been and where they are and thinking this ain’t gonna be rocky is foolish.

Last edited:
Texas A&M has mounds of resources, alignment from top to bottom across their admin, boosters and football program, and an elite head coach.

Texas has exactly one of those things right now.
Yes. That was also all true in 2011, right?

Also - Orangebloods is now reporting the SEC has made overtures to OSU/Michigan and Clemson/FSU about just killing this thing and taking it to 20.

We’ll be 2-10 year one, but F it!

SEC-SEC-SEC!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣🤣

62bcdae1a10f50169e4bdc4dc89358cc.gif

Also - Orangebloods is now reporting the SEC has made overtures to OSU/Michigan and Clemson/FSU about just killing this thing and taking it to 20.

Buckeyes have all the benefits of being an SEC team without being in the SEC.

Michigan...just no.

https://www.the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/scott-frost-marriage-implosion-thread.182118/

Rumors of Frost and his wife being separated are true. She has taken the kids back to Florida apparently. This all stems from incidents at the bar Gate 25. Frost and the coaches gather there frequently (supposedly after every home game, win or lose). One of the coaches has an apartment above the bar. Several women have been seen going in and out with coaches (Frost being one obviously). A friend of mine knows a girl that works at the bar. He asked if these rumors are true. Response was “she smiled, said no comment, and walked away.”

Additional Info from someone close to G25:

Can confirm he was messing around with one of the waitresses for sure. Not going to post her name, but she’s by far the hottest worker there. Everything happens in the Annex.
Also, saw Jon Bruning smoking weed in there while he was battling it as AG. They all eat edibles and rip dab pens frequently.

Even more info:

Tiny crazy story here, a guy I know said nearly the same thing as the Frost's wife info thread, and the source was Bill's wife, he also said there were even more hookers on a coaches trip they had on top of Gate 25.

I also know a guy who is part owner of an Omaha hotel and said Frost has a permanent room up there and lives there now.”

Scott’s wife was :pimp:

3117B073-4E66-451F-9397-DA1247DE4DB7.jpeg

Maybe his coaching will improve like Ed O, Sark, and Kiffin’s did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom