OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy with all the stories out there about Herman’s partying and banging Kendra Scott and all his other **** while he’s been there....

wooooo Sark after Dark better have his handlers on call like Sumlin did towards the end at A&M
tenor.gif

BlindSoulfulBlueshark-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Not so fast? Or is Pollack full of ****?

giphy.gif

He was showing up to practice drunk at SC wasn't he? After it gets to that point, the whole "he's a manageable alcoholic" goes out the window.

If he's still drinking, this is going to be a disaster.
Practice?

giphy.gif

He coached the 2015 ASU and Washington games drunk.

Boy with all the stories out there about Herman’s partying and banging Kendra Scott and all his other **** while he’s been there....

wooooo Sark after Dark better have his handlers on call like Sumlin did towards the end at A&M
He banged the jewelry lady? I see them making jokes about her jewelry a lot on the UT boards. I guess that’s the punchline?

how in the hell did Nebraska pull Wyndem Ho'ohuli? From Hawaii to Nebraska. Never visited the campus.

T2... :pimp:

Get your stuff together, kid... Too damn good. Love him.
Kid trolled his friends and the Miami staff :lol:. After his Dad begged for them to take him. I’d bet on him joining the fighting Willie Taggart’s at FAU in a year.

noticed John Rhys Plumlee is playing WR for Ole Miss. Good career move for him. The kid has great acceleration and good short area quickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom