Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

^ theres no blueprint to beat floyd... sugar ray lost and so did hagler so theres a definitive blueprint on beating both... i doubt either has a chance against floyd

My dude said Floyd was a beast in his pure prime and past his prime and that no other boxer had ever been like that before. That's exactly what he said. And I laughed cause that ain't true.

I never said Floyd wasn't a legend LOL. Nor did I question his skill, precision, speed, or ability. Pls reread what I wrote. You tryna,make it seem like me hating on Floyd LOL.

I hate it when people try to create a new narrative LOL

All I said was, he ain't beating Leonard. He ain't beating Hagler. And that he ain't a top 5 ATG. MY Opinion. People can be mad at it I dont give a flying f'k.

Did I say he looked washed, as you seem to be implying? No I didnt. So My point was there are OTHERS who didn't look washed when it was perceived they were already past their peak prime. Let's not twist my words here.

And I also mentioned how Floyd retired like 3-4 times in his prime. So whatever you and I choose to believe are the true reasons he retired, it is what it is. Period.

I even said Floyd was a great of his era. Is he THE greatest of the 00-20 era? That's up for serious debate and at the end of the day it's on the EYE of the beholder.

D36Yf50.gif

New 4 part docuseries on Showtime "The Kings"

"A look at the dominance of champion boxers Roberto Duran, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Thomas Hearns and Sugar Ray Leonard and their battles in and out of the ring."

Defense is Defense no matter the era ...

I hate to go into hypotheticals because the fight has to happen. But to say Floyd wouldnt beat Hagler, Hearns, Sugar, etc is absurd.

Who knows wtf would happen.

People that say Floyd dodge people in their prime are also haters and idiots. Like Floyd didn't get older with these boxera, wouldn't both be past their prime?

To say Canelo was inexperienced when he was knocking people out and doing the same **** he has been doing, well you dont know boxing.

I been hearing this **** about Floyd for ever, hence the people dumb enough to be hater keep paying to witness their predictions only to lose their money and get more upset.

FOH.

Who says anyone is upset about paying to watch Floyd over the years and is hating on Floyd? Lol

You must want me to say he is THE greatest of his era or the GOAT like you believe he is, right?

Sure, Floyd could possibly beat SRL if they fought but EYE think he wouldn't beat Leonard. So the fk what. Does my opinion affect your feels or what lol

MY personal opinion of Floyd may not be the same as YOURS, end of story.

Last edited:
Funny people say money ducked Manny. Not true!
People say he fought fighters past his prime. Not true!
People say Money would lose to SRL or other great welterweights. Not True!!

Money is a top 5 great!! No matter how you slice it.

Who says anyone is upset about paying to watch Floyd over the years and is hating on Floyd? Lol

You must want me to say he is THE greatest of his era or the GOAT like you believe he is, right?

Sure, Floyd could possibly beat SRL if they fought but EYE think he wouldn't beat Leonard. So the fk what. Does my opinion affect your feels or what lol

MY personal opinion of Floyd may not be the same as YOURS, end of story.
Why you taking offense? Relax ...

Just cause your opinion of Floyd sucks and a lot kf what you stated is BS, doesn't mean my statement was directed just at you. I was throwing a blanket statement, you just happen to hit a lot of the misinformation and BS narrative that uneducated fans like to say.

The reason why Floyd became the GOAT money makers was because although he has a bunch of fans, dude has double/triple the haters.

People paid to in hopes to see him lose, that's facts. MF were disappointed everytime.

You think Sugar would be Floyd is another example of how uneducated you are. We don't know ...

Why you taking offense? Relax ...

Just cause your opinion of Floyd sucks and a lot kf what you stated is BS, doesn't mean my statement was directed just at you. I was throwing a blanket statement, you just happen to hit a lot of the misinformation and BS narrative that uneducated fans like to say.

The reason why Floyd became the GOAT money makers was because although he has a bunch of fans, dude has double/triple the haters.

People paid to in hopes to see him lose, that's facts. MF were disappointed everytime.

You think Sugar would be Floyd is another example of how uneducated you are. We don't know ...
Lmao at your implied insults ... you throwing this I'm "uneducated" angle n **** LOL

You think I didnt know all that about Floyd and those who paid to watch him? Like I just started watching boxing in '06 or some **** hahaha

Doesn't change the fact you think he the GOAT and I think SRL whoops his *** and you cant handle it so instead you assume I'm "uneducated" lol. See how cocky you sound bro

You arrogant af. Dont waste your time replying

Last edited:
So just because Im ragging on your trash takes, that Floyd 50-0 is not legit or an accomplishment doesn't mean I believe he is the GOAT.

I never said Sugar, Hagler, Herns, Duran, etc wouldn't beat Floyd, I said that is not a given Floyd would lose, we just don't know.

You're trying to pass that any of them would beat Floyd as facts and that's basura.

You tried to discredit a lot of Floyds opponents by saying they were past their prime or not there yet.

You pride yourself about being knowledgeable but yet you believe all those trash takes 🤔 ok.

Last edited:
Surprised he didn't get vaccinated. Hopefully he doesn't have any long term health problems from it.

Welp, guess I’m on to the Loma return fight next Saturday vs Nakatani…..timing on this is weird since Lopez just renegotiated his contract.

If this fight would have occurred and Lopez won like most expected , he would have had to give Loma a rematch in October I feel or move up to fight Josh Taylor on ESPN+ PPV.…..all void now lol

Hope he recovers just fine

The scary thing with Teo is that he mentioned on Mannix’s pod that he had to put on antibiotics this camp because of a flare up with his asthma, and now he’s got this.

Back
Top Bottom