OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan are frauds for losing to a team with superior talent?

Literally everyone not Bama or UGA are frauds this year.

Someone's gotta play in these games, and nobody really put together a better case than Michigan.
Your problem is actually paying attention to that guy in the first place

I do find it funny that people are lamenting that these teams with 3-deep lineups of 5 stars are missing 4 guys who opted out and that’s why they’re struggling.

Oh I’m sorry is that the difference in this game? Like Utah doesn’t have like 13 blue chips on their whole roster :lol:
Cincy was definitely missing those guys. That’s why all those NFLs didn’t pop.

Jaxon is the ONE.
Dude is literally the best HS wideout I've ever seen in person.
His stats out of Rockwell were insane. Hartline did one hell of a ******* job getting him and Garrett Wilson to go up to Columbus.

That strong Nigerian name already tells me he was giving them white Dallas DBs fits.
Not quite sure you’ve been to Dallas in the last 10 years. I’ll maybe give you pockets of Arlington or outskirts of Fort Worth. White DBs in Dallas proper are extremely rare, those only exist in Highland Park.

I’d gladly buy you a drink if you ever get lost and end up down here though. Same goes for any of you dudes.

Not quite sure you’ve been to Dallas in the last 10 years. I’ll maybe give you pockets of Arlington or outskirts of Fort Worth. White DBs in Dallas proper are extremely rare, those only exist in Highland Park.

I’d gladly buy you a drink if you ever get lost and end up down here though. Same goes for any of you dudes.

bowflex bowflex suberzat1 suberzat1 and I will be there in 4 weeks for the 6ers game!

Just need MVP MVP to celebrate his bday with us smh

UGA media b**** and whine every single day about not being able to see any practices but some kid that just graduated from Oklahoma has the scoop ? :lol: You'll see next year :wink:
I don't follow UGA recruiting/personnel outside of Cali kids or the kids I have interest in so I was asking if it was true he's looked like a bust. I've been keeping up on JT but I don't know much about Brock.

You really trusting anything an OU mod says? Weren’t you just posting yesterday about how silly they were?!

No, they've pretty much solidified my opinion of them. See above.

I can honestly say I never dove in to stats or looked in to Herbstreits career at OSU, so I had no idea he was buns. Just assumed since they always had him calling Primetime games, spotlighting him on game day and pretty much put him on a pedestal that he was legit.

5 TD 11 INTs for a career sounds like backup duty for 2 years

I can honestly say I never dove in to stats or looked in to Herbstreits career at OSU, so I had no idea he was buns. Just assumed since they always had him calling Primetime games, spotlighting him on game day and pretty much put him on a pedestal that he was legit.

5 TD 11 INTs for a career sounds like backup duty for 2 years
He was a backup til his senior year. And no, he wasn’t very good, but I do think part of that is in 1992 Ohio State as a system just wasn’t trying to throw the ball that much. Example:

Herbstreit passed for 1,904 yards that season, including four 200-plus yard games, before losing to the Georgia Bulldogs in the Florida Citrus Bowl. Herbstreit set the Ohio State record for pass completions (28 ) in the rivalry game against Michigan, throwing for 271 yards in a 13–13 tie in 1992. The record stood until 2006, when it was broken by Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith.

Still 4 TDs and 6 INTs as a whole season stat line is nasty business.

That tweet thread is a level of hate and vitriol I wish I could inject directly into my veins each and every time I get out of bed.

Man. Heaters left and right.
The best part is that it comes from the Twitter of a guy who was slightly better than being as bad as Kirk is. Like he knows what it’s like to suck at being a QB, but he’s not getting paid to fake tears on TV.

xether.jpg.pagespeed.ic.AUyJH5HHAZ.jpg

atlsfinest atlsfinest OU mod said UGA insiders told
him Brock Vandergriff has been terrible since he got on campus? So who’s your QB next year?

I'm starting to believe that the entire Oklahoma insider Network are a bunch of fan fiction writers. This whole thing started with a rumor that Georgia is offering Caleb Williams a 2 million deal to come to Georgia. 😂

For those who don't know, during the 2021 recruiting cycle Brock was committed to Oklahoma before decommitting and going to Georgia

which led to Oklahoma recruiting Caleb Williams. So now Oklahoma fans or panicking and looking at other QBs and this Oklahoma writer who's never stepped foot in Athens is peddling completely unsubstantiated rumors that Brock has sucked at practice (which is crazy because Georgia has closed practices and most of the UGA insiders don't even have first hand knowledge)

10830229.jpeg.jpg

This is the same guy from last week who was talking about Lincoln Riley's "rotting culture". I wouldn't put much stock in it.

Screenshot_20220102-072135.png

It's funny because earlier this week the 247 Georgia site wrote about Brock stepping up in practice. At the end of the day, none of us know anything and I wouldn't believe what some Oklahoma writer with a history of making stuff up says.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom