OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

( I disagree that Hutchinson was lost, he read the play correctly)

UGA's offensive tackles did a well In their individual. Matchups but our OC did a great job of creating a game plan to scheme around Hutchinson and Ojobo.

We made a concerted effort to use Bennett's mobility, running quick passes directly at Hutchinson and chipping them out of the backfield. Hopefully we can do something similar against Will Anderson in the title game.

Last edited:
Hutchinson abused the buckeyes and these guys are puffing their chest about his bad game against UGA

funny

All this slander to start the new year

Where's the love? aepps20 aepps20
Nike-Patriots-45-Donald-Trump-Red-Alternate-Mens-Stitched-NFL-Vapor-Untouchable-Limited-Jersey...jpg

So your point is the SEC gave more teams a chance and still ended up with the same result? And viewership across all bowl games is still higher than any other sport? (Including **** bowl games drawing more than Steph’s record setting 3).

Not quite sure what you’re fighting here…

My point is at some point people will stop watching the playoffs if it eventually turns into the annual Alabama invitational much how uconn has dominated women's college basketball.

I'm a football fan so I'll watch the cfp every year. My point is, why would anyone west of the Mississippi care about bama vs uga part 10.

Expanding the playoff (which I am against) gives the illusion of parity which will keep national engagement which the ncaa higher ups can leverage to get more $$$ from ESPN.

My point is at some point people will stop watching the play if it eventually turns into a the annual Alabama invitational much how uconn has dominated women's college basketball.

I'm a football fan so I'll watch the cfp every year. My point is, why would anyone west of the Mississippi care about bama vs uga part 10.

Expanding the playoff (which I am against) gives the illusion of parity which will keep national engagement which the ncaa higher ups can leverage to get more $$$ ESPN.

It's already the Alabama invitational. Nobody cares about the west anyway outside of Cali.

Should frankly just find a way to get USC and UCLA into one of the actual power conferences and leave everyone else out West to die.

Only media market that matters out there is LA. :lol:

Should frankly just find a way to get USC and UCLA into one of the actual power conferences and leave everyone else out West to die.

Only media market that matters out there is LA. :lol:

Hold up. Phoenix, SF, and Seattle matter too. Top 10-15 tv markets in the country :lol:

Then again how many folks in SF and Seattle are watching college ball

Hold up. Phoenix, SF, and Seattle matter too. Top 10-15 tv markets in the country :lol:

Then again how many folks in SF and Seattle are watching college ball
That's what I mean. :lol:

Ain't nobody in those markets watching college football anyhow.

My point is at some point people will stop watching the playoffs if it eventually turns into the annual Alabama invitational much how uconn has dominated women's college basketball.

Expanding the playoff (which I am against) gives the illusion of parity which will keep national engagement which the ncaa higher ups can leverage to get more $$$ from ESPN.

the playoff needs to be expanded more so because of someone like Norte dame.. who should be viewed more like this year’s cincy rather than how they are looked at in a given year

you know Alabama is going at least be legit tested throughout a year, which can’t be said for others

but hopefully USC is now getting it‘s act together.. and Kelly should have LSU more consistent.. Hopefully dabo gets more competition in the ACC (Miami actually being good again would be great)

but it should be expended so teams like cincy aren’t left sweating it out hoping they don’t get screwed just so the powers that be can throw Norte dame in AGAIN to get molly whopped AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom