OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson state :rofl:

Apparently the lead guy at 247 sports was on CBS today saying that there is legitimacy to the Jackson State talk. This would be the flip of the decade.
Allegedly there is Big nil money attached. But frankly, if FSU can't outbid an HBCU, they don't deserve Hunter

Well Travis did go to our game vs Alcorn state a few weeks ago so there is some truth behind it all. Heard kamari Wilson may be headed there with him as well.

I bet it ends up being more than that in the end

I heard upwards of 2 and a reality show or documentary like you mentioned

UGA came w/ huge offer this morning too

The FSU 247 boards are in legit meltdown mode.

" Canceling my subscription"

" College football is ruined"

" Deion Sanders is dead to me"

" Lawsuit against barstool?"

Screenshot_20211215-115108.png

Admittedly though, this is one of the biggest recruiting blows I can remember ever happening. Florida State had a bad season on the field and only thing that had to look forward to was bringing in the best high school recruit in the nation who'd been committed for over a year.

Last edited:

Admittedly though, this is one of the biggest recruiting blows I can remember ever happening. Florida State had a bad season on the field and only thing that had to look forward to was bringing in the best high school recruit in the nation who'd been committed for over a year.

I told you some day you'd get yours for Matthew Thomas.

CBS was about to go to commercial and someone (def Deion) texted Wiltfong to stick around on set :lol:

nfl-deion.gif

Like... I'm here for it but I'd be damned if I let my kid gamble an NFL career on being at a school with Deion Sanders - who openly campaigned for other jobs - and that ain't got the same resources these draft factories do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom