OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lawd, mans spamming the thread with haircuts now.
Not surprising that your miserable *** can’t see the hilarity behind a white coach from Muleshoe, TX recruiting and pandering so hard he went to a south central barber for a lineup and taper.

You’ve been a cantankerous old **** since Urban quit on you the first time and you realized the only teams you had left to root for were the Colts, Lakers, Bulls, Pats, Spurs, Titans, Red Sox, and Amazon.

As a quick aside, women athletes have been killing it in NIL and I’m all here for it. That said, is Nike really trying to pretend that Thibs wasn’t the first person getting their NIL money? :lol:

Women are getting big checks while the dudes are getting F-150’s and Chargers. Equality.
As it should be. The earning ceiling for most women athletes is so much lower than their male counterparts, but the years 18-21 "there are thirsty *** people looking to trick off" prime earning potential is great so I'm glad they can at least see some of what (some of) these male athletes get.

N41D N41D Devon Campbell saying he's pushing back his signing to February. Can only help USC and OU. Wiltfong implied he's going to start his recruitment all over. He can take new officials to SC and OU I think. Wouldn't be surprised to see Miami come out of nowhere.

casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003 TMac is looking like he'll decommit from Oregon and may push his signing back to February too. Also entirely possible he just signs with Zona tomorrow because all his boys are going there and he apparently doesn't really care too much about football and is more about campus life and relationships. (Mans committed to Oregon and doesn't know who Joe Moorhead is.)

Not surprising that your miserable *** can’t see the hilarity behind a white coach from Muleshoe, TX recruiting and pandering so hard he went to a south central barber for a lineup and taper.

You’ve been a cantankerous old **** since Urban quit on you the first time and you realized the only teams you had left to root for were the Colts, Lakers, Bulls, Pats, Spurs, Titans, Red Sox, and Amazon.

What draws is he going to wear? Where does the nonsense end?

I think I speak for everyone here when I say if he's not dancing butt to butt with a high schooler, we don't care what Lincoln Riley is doing off the field.

N41D N41D Devon Campbell saying he's pushing back his signing to February. Can only help USC and OU. Wiltfong implied he's going to start his recruitment all over. He can take new officials to SC and OU I think. Wouldn't be surprised to see Miami come out of nowhere.
UT might've burnt their cash on locking in Kelvin Banks and Neto.

Momma wants Campbell further away from home. Momma's win lots of the time.

N41D N41D Maalik Murphy's stopped answering calls from any Texas reporters. Apparently he's not happy with the Quinn Ewers transfer news and previously told them he wouldn't be ok with it.

N41D N41D Maalik Murphy's stopped answering calls from any Texas reporters. Apparently he's not happy with the Quinn Ewers transfer news and previously told them he wouldn't be ok with it.
He damn right shouldn't be happy. This kid has been so pro Texas his whole time and then bam, Mr. Ewers is coming.

I kind of feel for the kid. But its the game. Better ask ASU if they still want you.

Welp, he’s not good enough to not recruit over :lol:. Probably not good enough to play by Year 2, either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom