OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather definitely takes him getting used to. I lived in the Pacific Northwest, in Washington, and it can be hard especially for kids from areas where they used to. Lots of sunshine. Of sunshine. Not to mention Oregon is very culturally different from the south.

What was school like Oregon and you're from the southeast, I totally understand wanting to leave if things aren't going well.

You ain't lying. Being in the Navy I've had to move to Washington twice since the only dry dock for a carrier is in Bremerton Washington....

Man. It's a shock how grey it is up there most of the time. And don't get me started on the rain. Being from LA I hated Washington with a passion.

You ain't lying. Being in the Navy I've had to move to Washington twice since the only dry dock for a carrier is in Bremerton Washington....

Man. It's a shock how grey it is up there most of the time. And don't get me started on the rain. Being from LA I hated Washington with a passion.

I was in the Navy too. I was stationed on board the John C Stennis when it was stationed in Bremerton. I ended up really enjoying living in Washington but the weather really got to me initially.

You leave for work in the morning and it's gray and by the time you come back from work, it's dark and on the weekends it's like a gray dome outside. legitimately (not exaggerating here)didn't see the sun for four consecutive months.

I was in the Navy too. I was stationed on board the John C Stennis when it was stationed in Bremerton. I ended up really enjoying living in Washington but the weather really got to me initially.

You leave for work in the morning and it's gray and by the time you come back from work, it's dark and on the weekends it's like a gray dome outside. legitimately (not exaggerating here)didn't see the sun for four consecutive months.

Yeah I think we talked about this. I took Stennis up to Washington back in 04. Then took Nimitz up there in 2010.

Been lucky enough to avoid since. Got a few years left before I hang it up.

Bo really freaking leaving over hurt feelings…

WOW

There were rumors out of UGA that this is part of the reason why Jake Fromm went pro early. He didn't like that. The fan base turned on him during his junior year (despite him playing like hot garbage the majority of the time)

It's hilarious when you think about it. He thought fans would give him a free pass forever? He didn't improve at all in 3 years as a starter. I guess he thought he would never get criticized, no matter how poorly he played. Auburn fans were more than patient with him.

If Bo doesn't like criticism, I recommend that he never plays in the NFL. Professional fans. Don't give a crap and will trash you to your face, in the newspaper and commentators will talk bad about you on ESPN. If he can't handle the criticism, he gets in small town Auburn in a town where he's royalty, how will he handle professional criticism?

There were rumors out of UGA that this is part of the reason why Jake Fromm went pro early. He didn't like that. The fan base turned on him during his junior year (despite him playing like hot garbage the majority of the time)

It's hilarious when you think about it. He thought fans would give him a free pass forever? He didn't improve at all in 3 years as a starter. I guess he thought he would never get criticized, no matter how poorly he played. Auburn fans were more than patient with him.

If Bo doesn't like criticism, I recommend that he never plays in the NFL. Professional fans. Don't give a crap and will trash you to your face, in the newspaper and commentators will talk bad about you on ESPN. If he can't handle the criticism, he gets in small town Auburn in a town where he's royalty, how will he handle professional criticism?
Had he did another year, Auburn would’ve treated him like a legend. A 4 year starter?

You would’ve thought he was Cam and brought them a chip.

TBH I think either UCF with Gus sis his best choice, because it’s gonna look terrible if he goes somewhere and doesn’t win the starter job or gets himself benched.

Oh wow!

Harsin gonna have a ROUGH year

They were already 6-6 with Bo and Tank. The legitimately might go 4-8 or 5-7 next year. Their recruiting is already in the tank so there's no signs of things getting better. Auburn can be in a really rough spot for the next 2 to 3 years

I like the running backs Georgia has on their roster for next season but I wouldn't care if they all hit the portal if Georgia could get tank back.
I like Kenny McIntosh, Kendall Milton and the freshman we have coming in next year but they can kick rocks if we can get Tank.
IMG-20211213-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
They were already 6-6 with Bo and Tank. The legitimately might go 4-8 or 5-7 next year. Their recruiting is already in the tank so there's no signs of things getting better. Auburn can be in a really rough spot for the next 2 to 3 years

He’s gone if they go 6-6 or worse next year.

He’s gone if they go 6-6 or worse next year.
Can he even legally coach there with his Covid vax stance? He already tried to get the UW and Oregon jobs this winter, though UW wouldn’t touch him because of his non vaxing. I have no idea what possessed him to go down there when he’s from the PNW and wanted out of Arkansas state.

well money, obviously, but besides that.

Can he even legally coach there with his Covid vax stance? He already tried to get the UW and Oregon jobs this winter, though UW wouldn’t touch him because of his non vaxing. I have no idea what possessed him to go down there when he’s from the PNW and wanted out of Arkansas state.

well money, obviously, but besides that.

The deadline was the 8th, so I’m assuming he finally got it unless they granted him a religious exception.

Lane man :lol:

Dude is such a goofball you gotta like him. Imagine if he ever wins a title in the future somewhere

Yeah, I think Harsins gets fired next year unless Auburn wins at least eight games. Can't be getting out recruited by Vanderbilt.

This is the worst Florida recruiting class in 30 years but at least they can blame it on a new head coach
Screenshot_20211213-092038.png

There are definitely kids that grow up wanting to go to Oregon, based off what they’ve seen on TV

Then comes the realization of having to travel way out there & everything associated with that & then things start falling apart

There was a time, at the peak of the Chip Kelly and MM8 years that Oregon was a destination. Hell they stole DAT right out of SC's back yard. They had the innovative offense rolling and were pumping out the uniforms that no one had ever seen. Seemingly they could never just get over the hump and now it seems that the balance of power is about to shift with Lincoln at SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom