OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendenhall is a Mormon, yeah?

This sounds like “hey we left home, got away from our faith and we want to go back”…

I would guess “when we reenter and how” means he’s going to wait for Utah, Utah State or BYU to call him home.
Well Utah might open up sooner than later. And Sitake I'm sure is shocked he isn't getting an offer from any of the west coast gigs that will free up.

I really gotta hate lsu now

uga the only team I can like in that conference and aint no one should be singing up for that.. the few times I been down that road ain’t been fun

According to Bob Stoops, OU will announce the new coach this weekend or as late as Monday.

He said it on his talk show. It’s gotta be one of the coaches involved in a conf championship game. If it’s not, idk why they’d wait. It’s gotta be Lanning

These kids, man... :lol: :lol:

Established COVID Freshman QB. Check.
Jack Miller. Check.
Five-Star #2 QB in 2021. Check.
Quinn Ewers. Check.

All Freshmen.

But... Sure. Sign up to transfer in two years. :lol:
Well technically Miller got pushed out last week and is in the portal so their QB room right now is

2019 - McCord - 5 star
2020 - Stroud - 5 star - established starter
2021 - Ewers - 5 star
2022 - Brown - 4 star but bet he gets the Ryan Day QB bump to 5.

2 of them will never play :lol:

According to Bob Stoops, OU will announce the new coach this weekend or as late as Monday.

He said it on his talk show. It’s gotta be one of the coaches involved in a conf championship game. If it’s not, idk why they’d wait. It’s gotta be Lanning
LOL but yesterday they were convinced it was Venables even though he was out with Dabo recruiting when they claimed he was en route to Norman.

OU's insiders don't know anything.

It’s good to know I’m this clueless on the cost of a billboard.

A little 5k population town 3 hours from creation needs $10k for a billboard? GD, how much are people paying to advertise on billboards in DFW or LA or anywhere else that’s actually on a map?

Edit: my apologies to the people of Muleshoe, they’re only a little over an hour outside of Lubbock, if you wanna count that as “creation.”

LOL but yesterday they were convinced it was Venables even though he was out with Dabo recruiting when they claimed he was en route to Norman.

OU's insiders don't know anything.

:lol:

Yeah I’m 100% sure it isn’t Venables at this point. I doubt he’s in any rush to come back, especially after they ran him out of Norman.

Fickell wouldn’t surprise me. Or Lanning…Who knows.

These kids, man... :lol: :lol:

Established COVID Freshman QB. Check.
Jack Miller. Check.
Five-Star #2 QB in 2021. Check.
Quinn Ewers. Check.

All Freshmen.

But... Sure. Sign up to transfer in two years. :lol:

That’s what I was saying the other day :lol:

I mean if he is truly that confident then more power to him but seems like an odd move. I still think McCord or Ewers could go next. Hell even Stroud if he somehow loses the starting job in the spring

With the portal and these kids not having to sit out now, I don’t think betting on yourself and going to the school you want to is that bad of an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom