OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some schools have these big boosters who pay to have their name attached to the position. I think he made like a 40m gift to the school. There's some other schools that have done it as well but I can't remember them at the moment

If he went to Miami or UF I wouldn't root for him to fail. I would hope that he lost to FSU every year of course, but outside of that I wouldn't actively root against him.

The coach would have to be a real dickhead these days to have me actually hope that you don't do well at a school

@Dabo Sweeney
tom tom Herman

Frank Ladson & Taisun Phommachanh are leaving Clemson and have entered the Transfer Portal.

Kinda surprised that Taisun is bolting, maybe he doesn't think that he'll be getting a legit shot at the job in the timeframe that he is hoping to.

Also looks like Tony Elliot might be getting a look for the UVA job

Dabo gonna blame this year and the horrible seasons to come on paying players. I can’t wait to see it.

Cristobal absolutely isn't worth money, but it's a necessary evil for Miami to get the deal done. If that makes sense.

Who is "worth the money?" Is Mel Tucker? Is Lincoln Riley? Or is Nick Saban the only guy who's worth it? These $9-$10m salaries are just the new normal for top 20 coaches. It's like in the NFL when salaries went from $20m/year to $30m/year, now we've got guys making $40m

B013D118-3703-4383-9049-9F3F7B518702.gif

Thank you…. for thinking my weekend was going to start with a Daniel Craig Weekend gif, but instead it being Recruiting NT drooling over Marcus Freeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom