OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been an open secret on Miami boards the last few weeks. He should’ve been done after Michigan State.

Any talk on his plans for next season?

I think it's time for him to go to the league regardless of if he has another year of eligibility. He's 24 now and will be 25 before the beginning of next college football season. If he comes back next season, he would be 26 before the beginning of the 2023 NFL season.

It's just bad luck at this point. LSU's best defensive player is out for the season, they're best offensive player is out for the season and they're starting running back is out for the season. I legitimately think LSU might not win another conference game

Between King, Rattler and DJ the ROI on those bigger NIL deals are looking awful.

Same goes for JT Daniels, who's essentially played two games this season.

It's such a weird business dynamic. It's typically sponsors wait until professional athletes have proven their good before offering them sponsorships. With college players turning over so quickly and only starting for a year or two, companies are handing college athletes big sponsorships anticipating that they'll be healthy and perform well (worked a very least keep their starting job). It's a risky business decision to give a 19-year-old freshman who's never started a game six figures.

Through 6 games, London currently leads FBS with 64 receptions, second nationally with 832 receiving yards (first among Power 5 receivers), second nationally with 10.7 receptions per game, and has 5 touchdowns. He has four games this season with at least 10 catches and five games with at least 130 yards.

I wouldn't even be mad if Drake said I'm out, time to prepare for the draft. Shoot, I would encourage it. No WR takes as much punishment as him.

I wouldn't even be mad if Drake said I'm out, time to prepare for the draft. Shoot, I would encourage it. No WR takes as much punishment as him.
I think he wants the awards. I want to believe he’s a first round WR but I know people aren’t watching USC right now so he has to force them to pay attention with stats. He’ll hit 100 yards probably Vs ND.

plus he’s the captain and it’s not really in his personality to quit I think. Dude was beefing with the coaches for not letting him practice hurt 😕

I think he wants the awards. I want to believe he’s a first round WR but I know people aren’t watching USC right now so he has to force them to pay attention with stats. He’ll hit 100 yards probably Vs ND.

plus he’s the captain and it’s not really in his personality to quit I think. Dude was beefing with the coaches for not letting him practice hurt 😕
for sure not something he would probably do but man, I wince every time he gets hit because he's getting hit by literally 4-6 guys on at least half of his catches!!

Ole Miss 247 reporter caught lying and making up quotes from recruits. I wonder how common this is

They’ve been doing that for years lol. When I took an official there I saw they had quotes from me talking abt how the campus was and how nice it was like I was some poor kid who hasnt seen anything worth a damn before lmao.

FBc_tcxUYAQNu9I.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom