Not open for further replies.
Damn, ole 🐍 didn’t even stick around for the victory pic after the game :lol:
00F6E18A-9D22-49D6-B633-A4F1A374947E.jpeg

Wake Forrest is the last remaining undefeated ACC team

Iowa is (most likely) going to be ranked 2nd in the nation

Clemson is unranked

Michigan and Michigan State both undefeated

Bama just lost to an unranked team

What a crazy and fun season it’s been so far and we are only halfway through.
Need one of them random big 10 teams to knock offs Iowa, ain’t trying see them lose by 33 on New Years

There’s a good chance LSU wraps 1-5.

Watching Scott Woodward navigate that coaching hire is going to be fascinating. He’s a big game hunter.

Interesting job market shaping up this winter…
USC, LSU
Miami
Florida State(?), Washington(?), Nebraska(?)

There’s a good chance LSU wraps 1-5.

Watching Scott Woodward navigate that coaching hire is going to be fascinating. He’s a big game hunter.

Interesting job market shaping up this winter…
USC, LSU
Miami
Florida State(?), Washington(?), Nebraska(?)
Only USC and MAYBE LSU and Miami will be open. I saw maybe because common sense says they will be but there are reasons Miami might not open. What I’ve been hearing is player alums want it to but if they can’t get their guy(s) it might not be worth it this winter.

I imagine this post will make dacomeup dacomeup surly

UW alums want to fire Jimmy but there are similar reasons that admin may not. LSU, I feel like Ed O just has dirt on people or something cuz he shoulda been gone before the natty and soon after :lol:

Only USC and MAYBE LSU and Miami will be open. I saw maybe because common sense says they will be but there are reasons Miami might not open. What I’ve been hearing is player alums want it to but if they can’t get their guy(s) it might not be worth it this winter.

I imagine this post will make dacomeup dacomeup surly

UW alums want to fire Jimmy but there are similar reasons that admin may not. LSU, I feel like Ed O just has dirt on people or something cuz he shoulda been gone before the natty and soon after :lol:
Lol Miami is opening barring a miraculous turnaround by Manny that is extremely unlikely to happen. Manny knows that he’s gone.

Ed O is going to have to win out to have any chance of keeping his job which isn’t going to happen, he’s cooked.

Think LSU has a fine line to walk in firing Ed. They’re gonna get ****** by all these sexual assault issues if he doesn’t get a sweet deal to go quietly.

Ehhh Ed can’t go out guns blazing unless he’s ready to be fired for cause and walk away from all his cash and never work again.

With the way this season has those 2007 chaos vibes, if Cincinatti wins out and can't get into the playoff no group of 5 ever will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom