OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

When dat SBA money hit, Guccishades Guccishades grandma gonna be flexing on dem church ladies in da Heightz like...
giphy.gif
Monclers in the summer type of flex

I am not gonna do this because I can deathly afraid of the government getting him my ***, especially for something as small as $1000, but I got a question.

So the $1000 in sales I made in 2019 for selling shoes online, I can apply for this joint and get a $1000 grant? :lol: Dudes really finessing on that level?
U ain’t wanna do it
So we ain’t giving no answers

Hope I get my bread Friday. The scammers with all the fake socials about to really eat off this lol. I’m hating.

NT always comes through. I appreciate you fellas. I applied for the grant a couple days ago and got the $1,000 by the next morning. I wasn't expecting the credit pull so I'm not overly thrilled about the 4 point drop for the inquiry but it is what it is. I got another email this morning saying to create an account with the SBA. I did and it said I'm eligible for a loan up to $12,500 but I'm cool on that.

NT always comes through. I appreciate you fellas. I applied for the grant a couple days ago and got the $1,000 by the next morning. I wasn't expecting the credit pull so I'm not overly thrilled about the 4 point drop for the inquiry but it is what it is. I got another email this morning saying to create an account with the SBA. I did and it said I'm eligible for a loan up to $12,500 but I'm cool on that.
Credit pull???
I ain’t get no credit pull

So I got an email saying to create a SBA loan portal account and it said I was eligible for a $3000 loan, I'm assuming just don't accept that and I'll have the 1k in my bank soon. It says electronic disbursement has been completed. If so, god bless this site, we've been flourshing on here for years, way back to photoshopped Allstate shareholders free wendys combo meal coupons in 2006 lol

Back
Top Bottom