OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

How can they really prove what you spent the money on isn’t valid in regards to business and whether you spent that money in the first place instead of your own batch of money?

Receipts bro. It's all in the loan agreement.

If you accept the loan you agree to keep records and invoices on use of loan proceeds and you agree to produce those records for SBA on demand for something like 3 years after final disbursement date.

On top of all that, you agree to bend over for any feds, state or municipal agencies if they ask for documentation. :lol:

Receipts bro. It's all in the loan agreement.

If you accept the loan you agree to keep records and invoices on use of loan proceeds and you agree to produce those records for SBA on demand for something like 3 years after final disbursement date.

On top of all that, you agree to bend over for any feds, state or municipal agencies if they ask for documentation. :lol:
I sell shoes so 🤷‍♂️
but yea that’s type crazy invasion of privacy

If I don't get my bread by Friday I'm calling the number and ask to delete my apps and do it over again.

1593050213890.png
Wait till Monday

Yea they getting yo *** back for $13,500 on that 9K for sure. :lol:

Probably going to jail too when they learn you finessed them on the grant money by listing your nana as an employee.
Huh? I pay taxes on selling shoes it’s a legitimate business. I did not list any employees :lol:

Maaaaaan I remember that Macy’s joog
For the free $10
Came up on like $1500 from that joog
And numerous others cause of this place
Nt always good for a good joog
I remember watching everyone eat earlier that day but by the time I left work that corporate memo hit the airwaves and I could only use one
francis.png

I still have a gang of unworn polo ish from the polo 50% employee discount off jig from like 2014. I think it was initially leaked on twitter, but I saw it on here. can’t believe they honored all them orders.

Crazy times i went so ham on the 3-pack tees

i prolly still got some from that year in a drawer somewhere lol

I am not gonna do this because I can deathly afraid of the government getting him my ***, especially for something as small as $1000, but I got a question.

So the $1000 in sales I made in 2019 for selling shoes online, I can apply for this joint and get a $1000 grant? :lol: Dudes really finessing on that level?

If you’re doing it from selling stuff online what kind of business should you check off? Sole proprietor, etc?
Even if you don’t have one registered or anything

Back
Top Bottom