OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Just reapplied and honestly I don’t see how I’d type my bank info instead of my Ssn, I think it’s a glitch on their end

Now ima just reapply i possibly played myself worse than the dudes who ain’t check the 10k box :rofl:

from what I’ve read, if you reapply before they fully processed your application, the sba will process the most recent application/info so it may be a good idea to get another application is ASAP.

from what I’ve read, if you reapply before they fully processed your application, the sba will process the most recent application/info so it may be a good idea to get another application is ASAP.
I just did it. And I made sure to do it correctly this time lol
But like I said I really do not think I put my bank info instead of my ssn but I guess it’s possible??? 🤷‍♂️

Could i apply if i'm a barber off the books.. but currently working to make ends meet ?

.. wouldn't wanna go ahead with the process and it comes up that i also am currently employed. So i get denied or penalized.

when in doubt apply anyway ??

Could i apply if i'm a barber off the books.. but currently working to make ends meet ?

.. wouldn't wanna go ahead with the process and it comes up that i also am currently employed. So i get denied or penalized.

when in doubt apply anyway ??
I’d say if you’re off the books no

Well it’s the fraud discussion like I got when I joked about saying 50 employees. Sure he could do it, but if disaster strike and he get audited then that’s an entire explanation and he’d be dry snitching on himself. Not worth it for a band

true, I just went ahead and did it, all my ebay stuff is on my friends account, but i’m the one doing all the selling, I got a seller history on offer up and other sites in my name as well though. either way, im not stressing too much, I was truthful in how much I made reselling, oh well, if i get it great, if not, im not sweating it.

Well it’s the fraud discussion like I got when I joked about saying 50 employees. Sure he could do it, but if disaster strike and he get audited then that’s an entire explanation and he’d be dry snitching on himself. Not worth it for a band

i mean they do say when in doubt, just apply.. but i dont know how i feel about that lol sounds a bit irresponsible lmaoo

trust me im the last one to talk about responsibility lol i may just go along for it anyway lol just need that confidence boost :lol: :lol: :lol:

also i applied to be an uber driver last year, but never fully went along with it.. does that count lmaoo

just asking the questions to fellow nter's for more insight.. thanks Nt Fam !! :nthat:

Much luv, Stay freshhhhhhhhh :smokin :smokin

true, I just went ahead and did it, all my ebay stuff is on my friends account, but i’m the one doing all the selling, I got a seller history on offer up and other sites in my name as well though. either way, im not stressing too much, I was truthful in how much I made reselling, oh well, if i get it great, if not, im not sweating it.

See thats the spirit lmaoooo :lol: :lol: but seriously, should one be worried lol i'm so ready to fill this out :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom