OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc know damn well he can’t do that lol...
That boy tryna create a bag LmAo
Nah I know a shorty who I work with who got laid off from her other job and is now collecting unemployment and still working. She was working two full time gigs at that

In reality if your working two gigs to make ends meet and the full time gig gives you the boot how can they not give you the benefits?

My overnight joint is full time and the day time job is part time

Nah I know a shorty who I work with who got laid off from her other job and is now collecting unemployment and still working. She was working two full time gigs at that

In reality if your working two gigs to make ends meet and the full time gig gives you the boot how can they not give you the benefits?

I’ve personally never heard of that big dog of that was the case that’s the biggest hustle ever

Try it and see I guess all they can say is no
if you get a bag then shoot ya boy $50

And unemployment is aware she is still working her other F/T gig? I wouldn't be surprised if you could finesse and collect unemployment while working f/t hours but can you do it legitly?

Not me, had taxes taken from my unemployment which took it off the $600 as well

don’t need the extra that bad to deal with paying it back later
You have the option to tax it beforehand?
I haven’t received mine yetbut to my knowledge ima get a direct deposit

You have the option to tax it beforehand?
I haven’t received mine yetbut to my knowledge ima get a direct deposit
When you file for unemployment you have the option to withhold taxes or not

you can change this anytime in your settings

And unemployment is aware she is still working her other F/T gig? I wouldn't be surprised if you could finesse and collect unemployment while working f/t hours but can you do it legitly?

I tried doing this years ago. I was collecting and I just started a job. It wasn't full time at the time but I didn't report the hours I was working to unemployment. I got to collect maybe two checks until I got something in the mail saying that I owed the money back to unemployment since I didn't report the hours worked.

I tried doing this years ago. I was collecting and I just started a job. It wasn't full time at the time but I didn't report the hours I was working to unemployment. I got to collect maybe two checks until I got something in the mail saying that I owed the money back to unemployment since I didn't report the hours worked.
so if I report the 20 hours a week worked from the part time gig I should be straight?

So even the finesse had a short shelf life :lol:

Yup you should be good.
Yeah this overnight gig gotta go. Spent the whole last week with my daughter because I was out sick

She's outta school I'm out at the daytime gig rn so only thing keeping me from having her all the time is this overnight job

Bout to pull up tonight making all types of demands :lol:

Back
Top Bottom