OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

There will probably be another round of checks. That's not the Trump/GOP's major hang-up. Most in the GOP don't want it but Trump seems ok with giving that to the Dems in a negotiation.

It is money to bail states out, saving the Post Office, voting my mail, extending unemployment benefits they have a issue with.

The GOP wants to get more money for big business, and a payroll tax cut, in return for the checks. They will push that compromise when the time comes.

So people that care about just the checks will be happy, those that care about the long term stability of economy will be upset.
They can keep that weak $1200, unemployment is where it’s at

They can keep that weak $1200, unemployment is where it’s at
I got two jobs. I want the overnight one to can me so I can get that unemployment money

My daytime gig has me at home and still getting paid due to me being "high risk" (asthmatic)

I don't see my daughter anywhere near as much as I'm used to and the **** is bothering me

Overnight joint gotta go

I got two jobs. I want the overnight one to can me so I can get that unemployment money

My daytime gig has me at home and still getting paid due to me being "high risk" (asthmatic)

I don't see my daughter anywhere near as much as I'm used to and the **** is bothering me

Overnight joint gotta go
Get ya $$$$ blood

I assumed that was from something else and you considered resell your career - more than ever people are buying on Stockx, what has the pandemic done for you work wise?
Nah it’s for resell. Self employed people qualify for unemployment. And business slow. Very slow

Overnight joint gotta go
Hole up!? You can collect unemployment while you're still employed full time? I lost a side hustle due to the pandemic :nerd:

you cant have a full time job and get unemployment. They about to sue yall.
That's how I always understood it worked. If your hours were reduced you can collect but I assumed that meant reduced from your only job or working less than 40 hours a week.

Hole up!? You can collect unemployment while you're still employed full time? I lost a side hustle due to the pandemic :nerd:
You can apply if your hours have been reduced you just need proof (pay stubs or tax forms, etc) then if you get accepted you can work part time making either 1/3 or 1/2 (Not sure) of whatever they give your for unemployment. That’s what I’m doing now

You can apply if your hours have been reduced you just need proof (pay stubs or tax forms, etc) then if you get accepted you can work part time making either 1/3 or 1/2 (Not sure) of whatever they give your for unemployment. That’s what I’m doing now
Homie was talking about collecting unemployment if he loses his 2nd job. I dont think your scenario applies to someone still working another full time gig. If I'm wrong put me down on the jig..

Back
Top Bottom