OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

im back next week. all good things come to an end.

:lol: very true. Everyone done got their big screens and baby strollers around my way.

House down the street 2 families live in, been having front yard BBQs for like 3 months straight every other day... even violating the 10 or less people mandate LOL most the neighborhood shows up too. Not giving a F 🤣. Street looking like a block party.

when you're making more at work, not really :lol:

bills don't stop my friend, not even for covid

Still puts at least 1600 to 1800 a month in people's pocket. Just to sit at home. Not much different than than the 2400 not even including the state UI.

$700-900 weekly I can do given the circumstances. Aside from occasional m&n purchases, I’ve been saving up the majority of my money and my side hustles have been smooth as can be as well.

I got a 1 year old, so I’m enjoying all the stay at home bonding time which you can’t put a price on.

I’m fine riding things out until the end of the year if circumstances allow it. When I do start applying for jobs again, it’s going to be on my terms and conditions and where I have a nice amount in my savings to where I’m not going to take lowball offers in a likely employer friendly market.

Not sure how many companies have OT open right now?
OT and catered lunches 3 days a week ( down from every day)
we hurting

Attachments

• EDCB1A94-2C44-4E42-88A8-556C469C005D.jpeg
    EDCB1A94-2C44-4E42-88A8-556C469C005D.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 603
Gotta love how the Senate went on a two week vacation in the middle of a pandemic instead of working on the next stimulus package. There’s probably gonna be a lapse in benefits.

thats $400 plus the state unemployment right?

thats a coo $800 a week. For people that super commute like here in the bay area. Id rather stay home and save gas/time 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Max in Michigan is $362 which I get on unemployment

so $362+400 is $762 then take taxes

will be barely over $500

Gotta love how the Senate went on a two week vacation in the middle of a pandemic instead of working on the next stimulus package. There’s probably gonna be a lapse in benefits.

****** timing indeed.

The system had an update and it’s gonna delay 600.00 payouts for this week. Next week as we know it’s a wrap until they vote otherwise.

****ty timing indeed.

The system had an update and it’s gonna delay 600.00 payouts for this week. Next week as we know it’s a wrap until they vote otherwise.

Where'd you hear about the delay I'll be damned if I dont get the last 600. I'll be robbing a bank like homeboy in earlier post if true.😡🤬

If I was congress, to save some time, I would consider just Doing a payout of the remaining. Unemployment money that’s left for folks who have some left.

Back
Top Bottom