OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Movie homies post to Fools Wylin Thread.

We cant be advocating for people getting shot up fam... even if we think the world is better without them.

calm down. It’s a joke. I don’t really mean it. Although people like Mitch McConnell are the scum of the earth and deserve to be confronted by their angry constituents. How those interactions go is on Mitch and company.

I believe there will be bigger riots on top of the BLM/police brutality if something is not passed. Too many people have faith the Govt. Will do something, but if they dont
tenor (1).gif

We know it’s not really vacation
But they ain’t doing **** for their state either
So let’s not front like they gonna be “busy”
They all a bunch of BAN
And us allowing this to go on
Irks me something vicious
Exactly, smdh......knew some smart *** on here was gonna say they’re not literally on vacation. But if you actually think they’re in their state actually doing something and staying busy you’re an idiot

Very well said nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

People like Mitch McConnell should fear their constituents. Especially when they’re jerking them around and playing game in the midst of a pandemic. I got no problem if people pull up to their residence or when they’re out and about when they’ve proven time and time again they don’t give a damn about anyone outside of their base, and they don’t give a damn about the poor racist white trash portion of their base either aside from them blindly voting them in term after term.

-Let us remember that it is not really Congress as a whole that is holding things up, it is the fucjing Republican Party. The Democratic Party has already passed another stimulus plan, there proposals for aid have focused on helping people not big businesses. The buffoonery Mitch McConnell and his fellow goons shown not be attributed to everyone

- Second, I am not gonna cosign assassination attempts. Sure the last one targeted Republicans, so that might seem ok to say "well they don't care about us, why should we not care about them". But the time before that it was a Democrat by the name of Gabby Giffords (who voted for the 2009 Stimulus and ACA) that was almost murdered by a loon.

Mayhem can't be controlled. You can't predict who is gonna get clipped. It could be one of the people wanting to send folk $2000 a month, suspend their debt payments, supporting things to help regular people; just cause Mitch the ***** wants to be cheap and cruel.

we got fed troops
attacking citizens in portland
and yall up here defending anything from the government in general is just :smh:
aint no politician dem or rep
making as big of a fuss about THIS
as they was to tell folks to stop looting
so miss me with all this sympathy stuff
and mind u
this coming from someone who aint lost not a dollar during this
cause i been working
but i see my people struggling
and it makes me mad

jewseejay jewseejay remember when my post were to be "ignored"?

**** boi
look man
instead of arguing with each other
and taking our frustrations out on each other
WE in this with each other together
it should be them politicians
no reason u on HERE
calling HIM a **** boi
but not on ur congressman twitter page
calling HIM or HER
the same thing

I believe there will be bigger riots on top of the BLM/police brutality if something is not passed. Too many people have faith the Govt. Will do something, but if they dont
tenor (1).gif

I hope it breaks loose even if they still cut the checks. More carnage, more money will be dropped concurrently

look man
instead of arguing with each other
and taking our frustrations out on each other
WE in this with each other together
it should be them politicians
no reason u on HERE
calling HIM a **** boi
but not on ur congressman twitter page
calling HIM or HER
the same thing

I dont have twitter.

Buuuuuut, I get what you're saying.

You still a **** boi jewseejay jewseejay

we got fed troops
attacking citizens in portland
and yall up here defending anything from the government in general is just :smh:
aint no politician dem or rep
making as big of a fuss about THIS
as they was to tell folks to stop looting
so miss me with all this sympathy stuff
and mind u
this coming from someone who aint lost not a dollar during this
cause i been working
but i see my people struggling
and it makes me mad

Should’ve been giving people monthly stimulus checks off rip. In a time when people REALLY need it. They’re dragging their feet. Despicable

Back
Top Bottom