OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks fans right now.

AD3CF419-A30C-4CB2-837B-E833E4893871.gif

Hold up.... Miami actually up 3-0❓
This day after day schedule difficult to keep up with

Giannis either about to get swept and lose all respect from the streets, or he gone come back and win 4-3 and enter god status....aint no other options ‼
He ain't doing the latter, best hope is go for 60 in a loss and try to keep some respect. However he has a flaw in his game and he needs to work on it. Starting to become Ben Simmons, just refusing to address it, that game would of worked in the 80's, 90's, early 2000's.

Starting to become Ben Simmons, just refusing to address it, that game would of worked in the 80's, 90's, early 2000's.

On one hand, don’t think we can compare them because at least Yanni is willing to shoot. On the other hand, It kind of makes me actually want to give Ben a pass because we’re seeing what happens even if he does shoot.

Throughout The Restart we’ve talked about a lot of young players having irrational confidence and now that I think about it, Iannis has to be up there too. He has no business attempting seven three pointers in a must-win game :lol:

Not what I'm saying. They can impact the game playing 10 minutes apiece.

Rockets rely on speed. Lakers negate that by taking advantage of their size in the paint and getting to the foul line.

Mark it Lakers will pile up a bunch of points in the paint in G2 and will win the free throw battle by wide margin.
funny part of it was that the Rockets were doing what the Lakers were supposed to be doing.

I honestly don’t get Danny Green’s shooting. He’s so inconsistent I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes 6-10 or 0-5 from deep. He’s been like that for how many years now.

On one hand, don’t think we can compare them because at least Yanni is willing to shoot. On the other hand, It kind of makes me actually want to give Ben a pass because we’re seeing what happens even if he does shoot.

Throughout The Restart we’ve talked about a lot of young players having irrational confidence and now that I think about it, Iannis has to be up there too. He has no business attempting seven three pointers in a must-win game :lol:
Thanasis with a green light should be getting the ball no further than the FT line against Miami. From there he just needs one dribble to get to the rim for a layup or dunk. Have Lopez come and set a screen in the paint. or if Miami runs a 2-3, Lopez gets to the middle and catches it above the FT line, Yanni comes for a quick duck in under the rim

Funny enough, that team with 5 Cs actually have the blueprint lol

PJ Tucker ain’t the most talented dude but he competes and played hard man.

Young dudes should just try to emulate that and earn bank.
He’s exactly what I want Grant Williams to become. Same size/frame. Smart player that plays really hard and can guard multiple positions.

When the last time an MVP has gotten swept before making the Finals?

I honestly don’t get Danny Green’s shooting. He’s so inconsistent I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes 6-10 or 0-5 from deep. He’s been like that for how many years now.
I would definitely be surprised if he goes 6-10 from deep, and I'm definitely not alone on that. Ask Snoop Dee Oh Double.

-foe

Someone brought up the Doc Rivers family loophole (son is a player in the bubble so he can bring guests) but what about this one?

If the Lakers/Rockets can get to at least six games Giannis might get his MVP in The Bubble after all :pimp:

Bucks fans right now.

He ain't doing the latter, best hope is go for 60 in a loss and try to keep some respect. However he has a flaw in his game and he needs to work on it. Starting to become Ben Simmons, just refusing to address it, that game would of worked in the 80's, 90's, early 2000's.
worked in the 80s, 90s, 2000s ? are we a joke to you ?

gettyimages-88097822-1024x1024.jpg

gettyimages-502508-1024x1024.jpg
24nba-duncan1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom