OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EhHz5_YWkAERF5r

EhH8j26VkAAEIAj

What if...hear me out... what if all the attacks on Harden are just because the Warriors were one of the greatest teams of all time? What if lebron would have been lucky to make the finals if he played in the west

L.A. trailed by six points heading into the fourth quarter, when Houston exploited a lineup that Lakers coach Frank Vogel tried out for the first time all season: James, Rajon Rondo, Dwight Howard, Kyle Kuzma and Markieff Morris.

The Rockets went on a 12-3 run against that group in the first 2 minutes, 57 seconds
Outside of Rondo, that's not really that crazy. I've seen a number of Laker fans calling for more minutes for Morris

Look at the bench and try to figure out who else there is to play lol. Not to mention 3 of their starters- McGee, KCP and Green get slandered regularly by their own fanbase

Davis probably needed to rest, he played 37 min, so let's say you just put Morris at the 5 and sub Rondo out for Caruso.

Caruso, James, Kuzma, Morris. Ok the 5th guy maybe put KCP or Green who combined for 6-20. I mean is that really that much better

At some point, as much as you all want to blame Vogel, Lebby had a poor game and Davis didn't score in the 4th quarter until the 5 min mark

Can't think of a better star fit in recent years than Jimmy x the Heat, perfect marriage attitude/philosphy wise

The likes of Dragic, Bam, Crowder and the kids are as solid complimentary pieces as you could find too

Only team to beat Milwaukee multiple times this season and it's continued in the postseason. Really has been a horrible match up for the Bucks, been getting outcoached and outplayed all series

Their odds were +325 to take the series. I took them but I should’ve put up more :smh:

A w is a w I guess

Outside of Rondo, that's not really that crazy. I've seen a number of Laker fans calling for more minutes for Morris

Look at the bench and try to figure out who else there is to play lol. Not to mention 3 of their starters- McGee, KCP and Green get slandered regularly by their own fanbase

Davis probably needed to rest, he played 37 min, so let's say you just put Morris at the 5 and sub Rondo out for Caruso.

Caruso, James, Kuzma, Morris. Ok the 5th guy maybe put KCP or Green who combined for 6-20. I mean is that really that much better

At some point, as much as you all want to blame Vogel, Lebby had a poor game and Davis didn't score in the 4th quarter until the 5 min mark
Never ever play Dwight and Rondo together
I wouldn't play Dwight and Kieff in this series together
Kieff and Rondo is iffy unless Kieff is the lone big

Basically what I'm saying is Rondo shouldn't play.

Seems like Laker fans want more minutes for Waiters?

Hard to play Ginobili more minutes too because of foul trouble. Had 5 fouls in 16 min. Jim and Russ going to go at him all series.

This is a good matchup for the Rockets.

Vogel is dumb and plays too many two big line ups and non shooters.

Lakers half court offense sucks and don't have enough creators to beat a switching scheme.

AD isn't skilled enough to consistently beat defenders he can't overwhelme physically aka PJ tucker.

When AD is on the bench, Rondo can’t play with those lineups. In a playoff environment you’re just not going to have enough spacing.

They were playing Rondo like Dort in that quarter. Bron hasn’t seen that since the Ben Wallace Pistons. He’s actively avoided lineups like that since he started playing GM.

Caruso is good enough so I’d cut Rondo from the rotation entirely but he has Vogel’s respect so that’s gonna take a while to happen, if at all. Give the other mins to waiters.

Hold up.... Miami actually up 3-0❓
This day after day schedule difficult to keep up with

Giannis either about to get swept and lose all respect from the streets, or he gone come back and win 4-3 and enter god status....aint no other options ‼

When AD is on the bench, Rondo can’t play with those lineups. In a playoff environment you’re just not going to have enough spacing.

They were playing Rondo like Dort in that quarter. Bron hasn’t seen that since the Ben Wallace Pistons. He’s actively avoided lineups like that since he started playing GM.

Caruso is good enough so I’d cut Rondo from the rotation entirely but he has Vogel’s respect so that’s gonna take a while to happen, if at all. Give the other mins to waiters.

There was a moment in the game where Lebron was caught telling Vogel that he need spacing

Found the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom