OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
100 % agree Javale and Dwight need more minutes
Not what I'm saying. They can impact the game playing 10 minutes apiece.

Rockets rely on speed. Lakers negate that by taking advantage of their size in the paint and getting to the foul line.

Mark it Lakers will pile up a bunch of points in the paint in G2 and will win the free throw battle by wide margin.

Kuzma and KCP gonna combine for 40 and Dwight and Javale gonna block a bunch of shots and G2 will be a reminder

At the end of the day it's still Lakers vs the red Smurfs

What a difference winning and losing makes.

I’m bout to warm up some milk, put my AirPod Pros in, head to my deck, fire up that Women in Music Pt. III, and let Haim put me to sleep. And you’re over here writing fan-fiction.

Enjoy your restless night, Laker Nation.

I’m bout to warm up some milk, put my AirPod Pros in, head to my deck, fire up that Women in Music Pt. III, and let Haim put me to sleep. And you’re over here writing fan-fiction.

These newer Laker/Lebron accounts on NT don’t pack the same punch as the older ones.

Are the AirPod Pros worth it?:nerd:

AirPod pros are the same to me as the regular ones. And they’re more likely to fall out for me

Lakers +6 tonight with AD and one of either Javale/Dwight on the floor with him and -12 with AD and none of the other 2 bigs.

Things that make you go Hmm.........

Contrary to what was written ... Houston ain’t play a perfect game .... far from it ..... the amount of dumb turnovers and wide open 3s missed .... but win or lose they will make it tough ...... none of their players can guard russ /harden / Gordon

you think its funny? Kind of messed up coaches cant have family in the bubble. Why not?

Yes, it’s laughable to me because he’s calling THAT “criminal” when we can’t even go one day without a cop killing a black person, which is truly CRIMINAL. He knew what he was signing up for. He needs to just shut up and coach.

Last edited:
Grown man.
20200904_221459.jpg
20200904_221500.jpg
20200904_221502.jpg
20200904_221505.jpg
Meh. Got ran.

Cute dunk though.

The king is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back