OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers lose. it's everybody's fault except for Lebron. anyone noticed no one mentioned that he was passive and taking bad attempts and low percentage shots, not to mention standing around rather than helping on both ends. can't play 5 minutes of excellent basketball on a 48 minute game.

Can't think of a better star fit in recent years than Jimmy x the Heat, perfect marriage attitude/philosphy wise

The likes of Dragic, Bam, Crowder and the kids are as solid complimentary pieces as you could find too

Only team to beat Milwaukee multiple times this season and it's continued in the postseason. Really has been a horrible match up for the Bucks, been getting outcoached and outplayed all series

Jimmy is psychotic just like MJ

The bubble is wild tho man.

Teams with better regular season records don't have the benefit of depending on a raucous home crowd when they are down in a series

Just gotta suck it up and ball

I love it.

as talented AD is. he lacks certain toughness and decisiveness to be even dominant. they would just throw P.J. Tucker on him again regardless if he get moved to center.
It’s less about a PJ tucker matchup & more about reducing Javale/Dwight mins & being able to play 4 or 5 out.

But then you’re taking a rim protector off the floor. EJ, Russ, & Harden combined for 83, with 20 free throw attempts. More than the Lakers team.

Harden is Harden but the Rockets are going to be very competitive in this series if that trio gets 70-80 a night.

It’s really a pick your poison thing. You want EJ & Russ to settle for jumpers, but you also need spacing for your offense.

BLAZERS TO DO LIST!:

FIRE PIECE OF **** TERRY STOTTS ****ING ASAP

CANT LIVE ANOTHER DAY SEEING THIS D1LD0 AS HEAD COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIRE OUR CAR SALESMAN, SOAP OPERA ACTING, FLOP OF A PILE OF DUNG GENERAL MANAGER!!!!!

SICK AND TIRED OF THIS WEAK *** **** AND DAME HAS GOT TO BE SICK AS WELL... I MEAN HE HAS TO BE NO MATTER HOW LOYAL OR HOW WHATEVER HE CLAIMS TO BE HE HAS TO BE AT THE END OF HIS ROPE WITH GETTING ABSOLUTELY ZERO HELP AND HAVING TO DO EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING LEG WORK WISE FOR THE BLAZERS ITS SO SO REDICULOUS AND JUST FING SAD AS CAN BE ITS REAL FING SAD THESE BUM *** D1LD0S THEY GIVE DOLLA AS "TEAMATES"!!!!!!!!!
Sir this is the PLAYOFFS thread. Please direct all rants about teams not currently playing to their appropriate threads. Thank you.

Jimmy is psychotic just like MJ

The bubble is wild tho man.

Teams with better regular season records don't have the benefit of depending on a raucous home crowd when they are down in a series

Just gotta suck it up and ball

I love it.

I'd say Jimmy Butler is smart going to a team with a really solid young lineup and coaching staff. even before Butler went to the Heat, I was already seeing the Heat being a dark horse. not necessarily overwhelmingly strong but could be really competitive.

instead of remaining and resigning to the Sixers, Butler opted out. I guess he knows his chances of going further are much better on a Heat Team compared to a Team plagued by injuries and inconsistencies and need some work their skillset and mindset.

I'm still not impressed with Butler though. although I do admit he is a very solid player, he could also be that player that could cost a team a win or a loss.

Davis is going to match up with PJ Tucker and Jeff Green regardless. That MFer better be willing to "slide up" to center this series.

Reactions: HIM
Davis is going to match up with PJ Tucker and Jeff Green regardless. That MFer better be willing to "slide up" to center this series.

Only time he wants to be classified as a Center, is when All NBA mattered for that position. He spent 65% of his time at PF, playing Next to Boogie in New Orleans during the 16-17 seasons....yet was cast as a Center on the ballot, and made first team all nba :lol:

The possibility of the Lakers having another sub-league average 3 point shooter on the court is too goof to pass up. :lol: But seriously, having someone else who is at least a threat to hit 3s could make a huge difference in spacing.

Jimmy is killing Yawn-Is in every way, but not that play. You took a screen. Call flat 1-4 and get a bucket then talk that talk (not saying he can't, just saying in the streets you can't use a pick to score then yap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom