OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAMCHA IS THE ONLY CONSERVATIVE I CARE YO TALK ABOUT. VEGETA AND GOKU ARE TYPICAL LIBS. ONE IS A DEAD BEAT DAD LOOKING FOR FREE FOOD, THE OTHER IS A SOY BOI THAT THINKS HE BETTER THAN HARD WORKING AMERICANS.

what makes you think the Great Vegeta is a libtard?

YAMCHA IS THE ONLY CONSERVATIVE I CARE YO TALK ABOUT. VEGETA AND GOKU ARE TYPICAL LIBS. ONE IS A DEAD BEAT DAD LOOKING FOR FREE FOOD, THE OTHER IS A SOY BOI THAT THINKS HE BETTER THAN HARD WORKING AMERICANS.
If Yamcha is a conservative, does that make Tien a skinhead?

Conley wasnt even looking at the basket until the fourth and of course he had absolutely no rhythm after 36 minutes of play had passed.

Donovan barely shot the ball in the first half. 7 shots no free throws. Waited until they were down 20 to get aggressive.

And those are their 2 best scorers spending a large chunk of the game NOT shooting :lol: I don’t understand the approach. That couldn’t have been what they talked about over the last 48 hours

That denver/Utah game broke my soul b. Everything you want from a game 7. No matter what I knew I'd be sad...and I was....and I am.

Broke me down. Game had me stressed and I had no dog in the fight. I did want utah to win because of D.Mitch, but Joker showed tf up tonight.

Still sad tho. Especially losing like that. It's the reverse Dame ending. He sent teams home on 3s. But this game could've been 1 on lost on a single shot and it was lost. Heartbreaking.

Hella good series. One of the best ever I feel like. Dudes were balllllllin.

This the type of series and game that makes a dude bounce on his team though. What potential does utah have for future success? That Donovan can believe in this organization?

3-1 choke job? And kd not coming through that door. There's no consolation prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom