OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope that's why I was confused when Gobert didn't throw it ahead

I just replayed it and it looks like Plumlee was on Mitch then sagged into the paint once gobert gave it to Conley. You can see him moving from the 3pt line to the paint

I told y'all Conley wasn't the one to help the Jazz make a deep run. He has his games where his jumper is on but he's too susceptible to games where he can't buy a basket

I just replayed it and it looks like Plumlee was on Mitch then sagged into the paint once gobert gave it to Conley. You can see him moving from the 3pt line to the paint

yo why the hell Mitchell just standing there with his hands up? Maybe cut to the middle ahead of the play and open up a passing lane...?

If the takes about the LAL-POR series are indicative of the thread's ability to predict series then Denver-LAC will be competitive and go 6 :lol: Denver does look awfully uninspiring though so I get it.

Denver got enough firepower to at least take 1-2 imo especially if PG still laying eggs and Murray can take advantage of Lou

Here's Conley's shooting percentages in the playoffs. Clearly you're right and he's a great scorer in the playoffs :smokin

186503DA-74C2-4556-B3ED-6F7AABA4E5DD.jpeg

What a series & not sure why Nuggets didnt hold the ball and get fouled, almost got sent home.

clippers in 5 tho next series

Both teams looked tired already...whoever advanced was gonna be in trouble against the Clippers. Jokic gonna have to keep dominating. He should have his way against Zubac/Trez. The old Jokic wouldn't have been able to do it but the slim Jokic may have the stamina!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom