OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those jerseys...

giphy.gif

-foe
you can actually make some cool looking jerseys on there albeit with limited options so for them to look like that lol. im guessing since quinn cook plays the most 2k he made them. I bet bron gave him a good yelling for those atrocities. looking like walmart team apparel 😂

There's so much more that could be added to this.

For one, not only was buddy calmly arrested and given Burger King, but as we can see in the picture, they put a cotdamn bullet proof vest on him. THEY PROTECTED HIM.

And one of the most egregious examples of 'What the f...", in my opinion, is the example of Philando Castile. So many people try this angle of 'He was a felon' or 'He was being aggressive,' but Philando was calm, inside his car during a routine traffic stop, and was being compliant to the officer who straight up LOST IT. Philando being shot to death in front of his daughter and wife while being compliant and calm completely trashes the 'If they didn't do anything wrong there wouldn't be a problem' and 'If they were compliant there wouldn't be a problem' angles.

-foe

I don't usually mess with Rachel Nichols like that but she dropped knowledge on ESPN. She was saying that the NBA needs to make sure future owners are supportive of the players involvement in social justice and that the NBA shouldn't allow new owners who stand with politicians (aka Trump) who oppose what the players fight for. Totally agree with everything she said

Maybe the guy meant play-by-play announcers only because it seems like a lot of teams have a black former player on their radio broadcast teams.
while true
a lot of former players are play by play announcers for their respect TV broadcasts
clyde
sean elliot
off the top of my head

I don't usually mess with Rachel Nichols like that but she dropped knowledge on ESPN. She was saying that the NBA needs to make sure future owners are supportive of the players involvement in social justice and that the NBA shouldn't allow new owners who stand with politicians (aka Trump) who oppose what the players fight for. Totally agree with everything she said
Was there something Nichols said previously that caused you to not really mess with her like that?

-foe

TNT def trolled with that movie..of literally all movies....pic the men in jail being forced to play sports against their will.

😐😐😐......😑 I see what you're doing TNT.

while true
a lot of former players are play by play announcers for their respect TV broadcasts
clyde
sean elliot
off the top of my head
Ro Blackmon does Mavs games... Dell's on Charlotte's. It's more teams than not throughout the league, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom