OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sports really makes the world go round.

The biggest sacrifice that just maybe will bring any real change, would be the NBA and NFL canceling their seasons.

Several others have said this already, but I really do think this is much more impactful now that all of these leagues got going again. Before, folks would've just ended up writing it off as COVID being the prevailing issue for not playing with a little side of social injustice. Now there's no way to tip toe around the issue at hand.

You’re talking some real **** bro. I agree with you- but if they raise the bar on who becomes a cop... require not just an education but a criminal justice degree, how would they ever have enough cops... you gonna have entire cities and towns, especially in the south with nobody
If they can find doctors and lawyers, they can find competent cops.
NY requires a 4 year degree and is the largest police force in the world.

“LeBron is all talk and no action”
I understand that not every player is LeBron so they don't have the resources he has but they can still band together and formulate some real ****

Not that "this **** fishy lets just not play" lol

If they can find doctors and lawyers, they can find competent cops.
NY requires a 4 year degree and is the largest police force in the world.
Have you been to the south :lol:

Because of our country’s history... I don’t think a lot of people aspire to be cops, and the ones who do come from red country

HOLY HELL!!!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom