OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7E2E6E31-60B8-4977-8F54-C4D17A818885.png

clips had to convince bev and especially lou will on continuing to enter the bubble initially

Saying the Lakers and Clippers voted to cancel the season means what exactly? They aren't the only teams and I am sure every other team doesn't agree.

Interested in seeing how this plays out.

So to recap, a bunch of people preemptively got angry at LeBron for playing in tonight's game that never ended up happening and he had no intention of playing in anyway. The diehard anti-LeBron extremists have always been the dumbest and strangest people on here.

Saying the Lakers and Clippers voted to cancel the season means what exactly? They aren't the only teams and I am sure every other team doesn't agree.

Interested in seeing how this plays out.
Means the other teams wanted to continue apparently and after those 2, the clear title favs, voted no it was effectively a wrap

Several others have said this already, but I really do think this is much more impactful now that all of these leagues got going again. Before, folks would've just ended up writing it off as COVID being the prevailing issue for not playing with a little side of social injustice. Now there's no way to tip toe around the issue at hand.

Big time. Things lined up and there's no perfect time for something like this to happen. Players are figuring out the power they have, and soon enough, the CEOs and such will realize that you can't have a league without players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom